3.Who the heck is she?

~~~~Chapter 3~~~~

**Ariannah's P.O.V**

I gasped at the sight before me. It was way too extravagant and large for just my mom and I.

I honestly knew my dad was rich and had a lot of houses but not houses like this.

I've never seen a house that dad owned this big.

"Ari are you coming in or not?" My mom said. I didn't notice my mom climbing up the stairs. I was too busy gaping.

My mom opened the door. I couldn't believe this. It's to surreal. I need to get myself together.

I pushed through the door. I pulled my luggage in and looked around the room. 

Only one word could describe the room.

Marble

Marble

MARBLE!

The entire thing was made of marble. Marble Floors. Marble Ceiling. Marble Walls. Marble Stairs.

I snapped out of my daze and looked at my mom whose lips are pressed into a thin line like she was dreading something in the house. I wonder what that's all about.

Whatevvs. "Mahm. (Mom) Where da princess room at." I said trying to do the ghetto accent. My moms head snapped to me.

"You know about her? Who told you? " Wut? Who? DaFudge? I Iz da princess? I voiced my thoughts.

My mom visibly relaxed. I wonder what that's about. "Three floors up. Use the elevator labeled family. You have an appointment with the lock maker at 4 today.

Oh. Wow. Uhm. Wait. Wuuuuut?

I have my own room.

That is allowed to be locked.

And There's more than one elevator.

This is So.....

KEWL! LIKE TOTES.

I ran up the marble stairs and onto a platform like thingy. I ran towards the family labeled elevator and pressed the button. It opened instantly.

I walked inside and pressed the button labeled 3) Ariannah. Wow. I sat down on the couch and picked up a warm piece of my favorite- apple pie. It had my name on it. Literally. It had a card with my name on it....

I jumped. I mean wouldn't you have too? I mean that was quite creepy. It spoke. The elevator. It said "Hello Ariannah". Creep much?

Wait.

What?

How?

Couch?

Speaking Elevator?

Warm Apple Pie?

With my name on it?

On a tray?

My own room?

On its own floor?

DaFudge?

The doors of the elevator opened. I stepped outside. There's only one door? I stood in front of a Black door with a grey polka dot with an A on it.

Oh wow. Couldn't my dad just buy a normal door?

I opened the door. I looked at the room before me. Wow. The California King bed was in the middle of the LARGE room. It had grey and black leopard print sheets with the occasional pink throw pillow and A large A written on the sheets.

The walls were black or grey with zebra print and the final wall. The one behind my bed was purple with my name written in nice Script letters that lit up with a touch of a button. Cool.

Two tables were on either side of the bed. One had an alarm clock and a buzzer on it while the other was empty with electrical sockets.

I looked around the room that had bean bag chairs thrown around. There was a water sofa in front of a large television that had to be at least 86" inches. I pulled out my bag and started unpacking. I pulled my gaming bag to the t.v and pulled out my limited edition x-box 360.

I hooked it up to the t.v and put my games onto the bottom shelf of the t.v stand along with my controllers and headsets. I looked around the room and went into the first door next to the t.v.

Oh. A bathroom. I think. It was a huge room with an actual FOUNTAIN in the middle. It had a jacuzzi that took up one wall. One wall had a sink with cabinets on one side and a mirror next to it. The last wall was just a plain old shower and a toilet. And whatever that tiny sink next to it is.

I grabbed my essentials bag and put away all my essentials. You know...... my comb and brush and stuff. I stepped out of the bathroom and went in the other room. On the other side of the room next to my bed. It had a screen next to it. I poked the screen and jumped back.

WHOLY MOTHER OF THE COW LORD. I saw a tiny figure that looks strangely enough like me.... come to think of it.... It IS me!! What? I looked through it to see that it had some clothes and when you clicked on it, it shows you them on the little me doll. It also shows you exactly where to find them....

I opened the door and walked inside. It was probably the simplest room ive seen so far. The closet. It had shelves and closets that you could press a button and it moves out. In the middle of the room was a stage like thingy and a little couch thing.

I dropped my bag on the floor. I mean I'm pretty sure I can unpack later.. I plopped down on the chair and heard a crunch. I looked down to see a paper. Oh.

I read the paper (obviously) and all it said was:

To My Dearest.  

Hello Ariannah, I know this move was hard for you but I promise this one will be the last. I know I haven't been the father I should have been and no amount of money could replace the years I missed with you. As a present, I bought you a new wardrobe and as for your old clothes, Rita will take care of them. Love your father, 

L.D

Wow.

My dad.

Oh goody.

I need to stop doing this

Omg!

But I really like to do this!

Well this is sad.....

Oh well. I jumped out of the chair and ran to the elevator to find my mom. I got out and looked downstairs. Suddenly the door flew open. A slightly chubby blond was standing there with a tiny puppy in her arms.

She yelled "Fabio! I'm here!"

What.

Who.

Is.

Dis.

I'm.

Scared.

Should I ask?

I mean.

I don't know her.

But.

If I don't know her then.....

Who the heck is she??

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N.  

Omg. This chapter Like got deleted.

I was so pissed.

I didn't go on wattpad for a long time.

Ok so its summer and I'll be updating more for you. This one took long because it was sooooo. descriptive. Anywhoo that's all for now.

Ily.

-Gigi xx