-first day-

my first day at Bridge-Port, was shit. i hate it, i miss my friends and my classes. in english we had special seating which sucked, i was placed between some shit smelling person.....my nose crinches up as she moves. but on the other is acutally this really cute guy. he seemed nice. he wore a snapback, a lose singlet and denium shorts. he acuatlly reminded me of my dad when he was younger haha.after class a group of girls come up to me and ask. "um...excuse me, we couldnt help to notice you look very fimliar to someone". of course its always my bright green eyes people always know im Beau's daughter. " Yes Yes Yes i am a Janoskians daughter". " OMG can i have your autograph". " yeah what ever kid......okay run along". i mangage to call her a bitch under my breath.

when i get home dad is always in my face. now let me tell you my dad still has that swept hair but he has blonde streaks now. he is very strong, that giant owl tattoo of his is very clear still, but his others are faded. he wears snapback that he used to share with my uncles, even though his head has grown he still manages to squeeze it on. his bright green eyes and my bright green eyes, i hate it.... i hate being half famous!

Uncle Luke: Hey Kye, wanna come round? i want you to give you something:)xx

i wasent in the mood but ey, i love uncle luke he is the best uncle:)

i walk to their house in the next suburb, i ring the doorbell, Uncle luke opens it and picks me up and spins me. he dosent have kids but really wants some, but he just cant find the right girl.

i see he still has two lip rings and a nose pirecing. still the same guy:). i ask him whats up and he tells me that he dumped his girlfriend after he found out she was a crazed fan just using him. i tell him im sorry, he said he has a suprise for me and to close my eyes. i close my eyes, "your not going to strip are you". i tell him " hahahaha, no...that was me when i was a teen.......well at least not infront of you!". " hahaha your a sicko". i reply " OKAY open!!!", i open and my mouth drops.. " WTF is this?". i ask. " your hounorery janoskians shirt:... nah jokes here". he hands me a box, i open it and it is packed with photos. photos of the janoskians ...of course... and my dad and mum.