Chapter 1

Hinata and kageyama were both sitting on the bench 'he must have used all his energy in that last game, idiot" he said as hinata slightly drifted off into sleep on his shoulder, finally daichi walked up and told them it was time for them to go hinata drowsily woke up to the voice kageyama got up and kneeled down infront of hinata "here I'll carry you" he smiled lightly hinata mostly awake now "what why?!"
"Just get on idiot"
Hinata smiled and blushed since he's liked the raven hairs tol boy since there first match "o-ok" he got up on kageyamas back 'he's really warm' he felt kageyama walking as he fell asleep again, kageyama felt hinatas body relax as he fell asleep he smiled and walked out with him on his back daichi and suga laughed while the rest of the team seemed worn out as well when they finally got to the bus kageyama had the help of daichi of getting hinata on the bus 'he's so tired it's cute, wait what no!' He shook his head and sat next to hinata and fell asleep as well, the bus continued on its journey for a while with a few numbs waking the team but for the most part they were all out.  When the bus got home the coach smiled and woke them all up they all had an after game meeting and went home hinata still falling over sleepily got a piggy back from kageyama on there way home hinata sleepily kissed the back of kageyamas neck and smiled "i love you"
"I love you too dumbass"
"Really?"
"Yes"
"So you'll you'll be my setter forever"
"Mhm"
"Yay..." Hinata said as he fell back asleep kageyama shook his head and felt a smile appear on his face. He decided to take hinata to his house because he couldn't wake him up and had no clue where hinatas house was when he got home he called to his mom quietly and brought hinata upstairs to his room and laid him on the bed "sleep well" he pulled a blanket over him. Kageyama took a shower and headed downstairs in his pajamas "hey mom hinatas staying over could you call his mom and let her know?"
"Alright, why is he here tho?"
"I don't know where they live so I just let him come here" he blushed lightly remembering hinatas sleepy words
( whoop mom knows what's up she knows what be happening)