Untitled Part 1

Elisha stormed out of the house and  slammed the door. She pulled her hood up as it was raining. Elisha's mom came running out of the house, calling her name.
"Elisha! I'm sorry!" her mom called out, she only started walking faster, disappearing around the corner.

Elisha stopped in her tracks infront of an alleyway, which seemed pretty small and a good place to hide because it was dark. She didn't want to stop running away from her troubles. As Elisha hesitantly stepped into the alleyway, fear shook over her body like she'd just been electrocuted. Her whole body trembling not just from fear, but also from the cold rain dampening her soft pale skin.
She heard police sirens and her mother shouting at a distance, she walked deeper into the alleyway, the atmosphere getting more darker and eerie.
Elisha's drenched hair flattened against her head and face. She felt a presence behind her as she took another step down the  alleyway, it seemed to go on forever as Elisha  stopped. She swiftly turned around, her conscience telling her to go back. She  crashed into something  hard and looked up to see a man standing infront of her, blocking her way.

He was much taller than her 4'9 self, he had brown hair and piercing amber eyes. Elisha gasped and span around, sprinting down the alleyway. Elisha felt hands grip her waist, lifting her into the air. She cried out and struggled to escape from the strangers hands. The man brought out a small, soaked cloth. He brought it to her face, covering her nose and mouth roughly. He aggressively swung her around a little, her blows and kicks weakening. Elisha's eyes closed slowly, letting out a last cry before falling unconscious...