Fell in love with the wrong person! (inuyasha fan-fic)

This is an inuyasha fan-fic!

Hanako's pov!

Hello I'm Hanako Asakura. Im 15 and human. I'm gentle, smart, calm, beautiful, protective, tough, I love of nature, strong, clumsy sometimes, outgoing, polite, popular, and mysterious. I have medium blue hair and navy blue eyes. My family: Kana and Jack Asakura. My weapons: sword, myself, and anything I can find. Love interest: no one right now.

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/4758-1019871220.jpg

Seti's pov!

Hello I am Seti. I'm 17 in human years and I'm a half demon. I'm sneaky, strong, nice, short-tempered, dangerous, badass, loud, oand fast. I have silver hair and blue eyes. My family: Sesshoumaru and Rin. My weapons: the Tenseiga. I travel with my uncle a lot ,but I travel with father and mother sometimes. Love interest: why would you wanna know.

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-451680299.jpg

Jay's pov!

Yeah my brother is in my book. Hey I'm Jay. I'm sweet, flirty, nice, polite, caring, a bit naive, musical, it is hard to get me mad, and strong. My family: Hōjō and Ayumi. I have light brown hair and dark brown eyes. My weapon: baseball bat. Love interest: Hanako.

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/1-1612429677.jpg

Kai's pov!

Hey I'm Kai. I'm 19 and I'm a wolf demon. I'm fast, strong, flirty, pervy, short-tempered, sneaky, caring, protective, and sweet. My family: Koga and Ayame. I have brown hair, brown eyes, and i have a brown tail. My weapon: the Goraishi. Love interest: Hanako and she will be mine. Mine only.

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/1-523853011.png

Aizen's pov!

Hello I'm Aizen. I'm 19 and a full demon and a ghost. I'm evil, stoic most of the time, sneaky, strong, scary, silent killer, loud and playful. My family: Naraku and his detachments. I'm his real son though. My weapons: why would I need a weapon. Love interest: The beautiful Hanako, she has so much I want. I have blue hair and eyes.

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/images/2593/Rin_Okumura.png

Hanako's pov!

It was a beautiful spring morning. I was walking home from school alone. I took a shortcut to get home quicker.

I arrived home and opened the door. My mom was cleaning the house. It was hard for us ,because my father died in war. So it's just us.II walked into the kitchen where she was. "Hello mom." I said. "Hey sweetie." She said. I sat in a chair next to her. "Sweetie I have good news for you." My mom said. "Ok what is it?" I asked. "You're getting married!" She said loudly. "Oh coo- WAIT WHAT?! MARRIED!" I screamed. I froze in awe. "Yep to that boy Jay." She replied. "An arranged wedding. I never agreed!" I screamed holding tears back. "Well Jay's parents and I argeed." She said. "That's not fair." I said. "It's for you." She said. I cried tears escaped. She kissed my forehead.

"Do you need time alone?" My mom asked. I nodded my head yes. "Ok sweetie." She said walking away. I went outside I saw the Goshinboku. Somehow I felt like weird next to it. Like someone was there. I just sat next to it. "Hey Hanako." A voice said behind me. I turned around and it was Jay. Tears escaped my eyes. "Hey Jay." I said quietly. He sat next to me. He was concerned, because I was crying. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I don't want to get married." I replied. "Oh." He said. He hugged me. "Don't worry. You'll have a great husband." He said. "Wait you don't know who I'm marrying?" I asked. "No." He replied. "It's you." I whispered in his ear. His eyes widen. "You mean you and me?" He asked. I nodded my head yes. He put his head down. What surprised was when he kissed my cheek. I turned light pink and smiled. I stopped crying and wiped my tears away. He smiled and held my hand.

Jay's pov!

I was happy. My wife to be was Hanako. "Look." She said quietly pointing at an opened door. She walked to it. I went with her. I held her hand. I looked at the lock on the door. It looked like someone/something broke it. We went inside the place. It looked abandoned. It was dusty and dirty. In the place there was a well. "Wait I heard something in the well." Hanako said. She put her head down the well. "Hello." She said inside the well. "Nothing." She replied. "Then let's --." I was cut off. She fell in the well and shrieked. "HANAKO!!!" I screamed. I tried to go in the well ,but a barrier blocked it. I cried. "Hanako." I whispered. I ran out to her house.

Hanako's pov!

I shrieked. "Where am I?" I asked. I looked around. "That stupid well!" I screamed. My eyes widen. A monster came to me. "She has it." The monster hissed. It attacked me! "Oh so you wanna fight!" I screamed and pulled out my sword. I attacked back. I chopped off its arm, at least 3. It laughed. "That's not gonna stop me." It said and it scratched my arm. "GOD DAMMIT!!!" I screamed. I held my arm. I saw an opening and jumped in it. It took me to a field. I ran away. "Someone help." I shrieked.

Seti's pov!

I was relaxing next to the Goshinboku, until I heard someone scream help. I took out my sword and ran to where I heard it. When I got there, I saw a girl in weird clothing, running away from mistress centipede. I ran in front of the girl. I attacked the centipede. She ran into the forest. I killed the centipede by stabbing its heart 3 times. It was a mess of blood.

I ran after the girl. I couldn't find her until I heard weeping. I saw her sitting on the ground, crying. She was bleeding a lot. She looked at me. "Thank you." She said quietly. "No problem." I replied. "You really bleeding there." I said. "I know. It really hurts." She whispered. "Let me help you. Come here." I said. She walked to me. I used my Tenseiga and healed her. "Thank you." She said moving her arm. "Wanna come to my village until you've fully recovered?" I asked. "Well... alright." She replied. We walked to my village. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" I asked. "I'm Hanako Asakura. And you?" Hanako replied. "I'm Seti." I replied. "Where do you live?" I asked. "I live in Tokyo." She replied. I gave her a confused look. But she didn't look. My aunt might know that place. "So why did that monster attack you?" I asked. "I don't know." She replied. Hanako had a strong power. "You're human right?" I asked. "Yeah." She replied. For a human she had a very strong power. I looked at her. There's nothing special about this human, expect that power. I thought to myself.

We arrived to the village. She came close to me. Hanako looked around. "It's beautiful here." She said. "I guess." I said I gave her a shrug. "It looks a bit empty." She said. "That's because everyone is in their house." I replied. Inuyasha came running to us and Kagome followed. He gave Hanako a confused look. Kagome smiled. "She fell into the well. She's from the Tokyo." Kagome said. "She has the power of a demon." Inuyasha said. "That's what I said." I said.

Inuyasha observed her. "Who is she?" He asked. "I'm Hanako Asakura." Hanako said with a lot of passion. "Asakura? Where have I heard that?" Inuyasha asked. "How are your parents?" Inuyasha asked. "Kana and Jack Asakura." She replied. His eyes widen. "The protect of the Kesshō." Inuyasha screamed. He observed her more. Hanako and I were confused. "The necklace!" He yelled. "This one?" She asked poking at it. "Where did you get it?" Inuyasha asked. "My father gave it to me." She said. "So? What does a necklace have to do with anything?!" I screamed.