Jackie T

"Baseball is my key to success," says Jackie T. saying this to the reporters. "let me tell you how I got sucked into it"

Jackie T was one of the greatest baseball player in the world he always used to smack homeruns get triples, doubles, and even a base hits , but the most important thing that jackie T did was he always had a great attitude towards the game.

Jackie T was raised in a rough neighborhood people used to pick on him because he was tall and skinny.But there was this kid named Bryan he always used to beat Jackie very badly like hit him in the face throw him on the floor and even hit him with sticks. And everyday Bryan would try to run but he had no chance....

When Jackie t runs away from bryan he goes to his most favorite hiding place of all the baseball field.And to get all the bullying problem out of his mind he plays a game of ball but the problem is that he has no one to play with so he plays ball with his self.

The city makes a baseball leauge and he tries out but the coaches say your to scrawny  your one of the best players out here but i cant have a scrawny player on my team and Jackie says why not im good. How about if i gain a couple of pounds coach  then can i join the team, so the coach says yes you must gain a couple of ponds before you come on my  team.

So the next day Jackie says i gained ten pounds is that good  the coah says thts reallly good he says how did that  Jacki said i had to eat alot then the coach said you really did that just to be on the team Jackie says yeah i love playing the game of baseball its my dream to be like Jackie Robison

The day was July 24 Jackie Ts  birthday and Jackie had a game that same day  it was the most exciting ay of his life because Jackie had never played on a big leauge field