the beginning of the tomorrows

July 14 1997, my name is Nathaniel this is my first diary entry I'm hearing the dead coming for me they are attacking me I've got a scratch for every mark they attacked 1 by one 2 by 2 the attacking order becoming more frequent it feels like there trying to tell me something ow no there coming ( scratch, bang, click) the door unlocks and in a jagged voice I hear run there coming so without thought I obey I run down the dark, grey and gloomy hallway and all I see are disembodied wraiths I begin to think there real with every day passing and then out of the blue, divine like being comes out of nowhere I am saint Gabriel messenger of god he says he needs you to hold out in the devil labyrinth never let go of reality always look to the future quick he coming one at a time the devil servants come out of nowhere I count them and all I see is a Minotaur 12 imps and the unholy creation himself the devil he chants out in a sadistic voice. It's all over your abandoned by your maker just surrender and all will be well...

                                                           Sorry guys that all the time I have hope you enjoy put your names in the comment if you would like to be in the story