Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Ben's pov.

I had been up all night long trying to find out who that girl was for Jeffy. When I finally found her information I was shocked. She wasn't normal! She was special! Her info showed inpressive stats in most categories, and she was shown as a high level witch.

"Damn this girl is awesome! No wonder jeffy couldn't kill her!"

"Jeff come look at this! I think you might be surprised!" I call out.

"What is it ben?" Jeff asked walking into my room.

"I found her! I found everything!" I shout excitedly.

Jeff smirked and patted me on the head. Looking at the screen he smiled a little.

"Hmmmm..." Jeff was still staring at the screen.

"Good job elf boy!" Jeff smiled.

"Heh thanks!" I smile back.

Jeff gets up and sighs. I look at him and his head turns.

"What is it?" Jeff asked.

"Do you still want to keep going after her? Now that you know what you know." I asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah! I have to! She is my target. I have to kill her." He answered with determination.

I smiled at him. This girl must have really gotten to him. It was kinda funny that he was doing all this just to keep his honor. I guess it was normal for him to be kinda protective of his pride. After all its all we men really have.

Jeff's pov.

Even though I knew that she was not normal, I still couldn't help but to still feel the need to kill her. I kinda just stood there for a while. Thinking about everything. Trying to think of a strategy. For some reason I wanted to fight her more now than I did before I knew what she was. I just had to see for myself just how strong she was. I knew that I would not rest until I got to battle her properly.

"So what are we going to do now?" Ben asked.

"We are going to find her!" I shout.

Ben nodded and smiled. I'm glad he understood. I had to do this. She had to die. Ben looks at me and smiled again.

"Let's go!" I ordered.

"Ok! I'm coming!" Ben chimed following me out of the house to look for her again.

All of a sudden my phone vibrated and I noticed that I got a new email. I open it and see that it was from that girl. Hmmm.... I never thought that she would actually use my email. I wonder what she wanted. I opened the letter and read it.

Email: girl- Hey there! I want to meet up again. If you don't mind I would like to see you this coming Wednesday night! Email me back and let me know if we should change the date. Thanks for your time! Goodbye.

Well then it seems as though she wants to meet up with my disguise. Wednesday night huh? Should I do it or should I change the date? I don't mind waiting a while but maybe I should make it Tuesday night instead. Yeah I will change it to Tuesday night. In reply to her email I sent one back saying that I didn't mind meeting up with her but I suggest that we should meet on Tuesday night as opposed to Wednesday night and that we could arrange the time and place later. After a few minutes she emailed me back saying that she agreed to meet me on Tuesday night and that she would meet up with me in the park at 7:30. Before we knew it we had started an email conversation with each other. Hours passed and we continued to email and somehow she made my day. I really liked talking to her. But I couldn't afford to get distracted. I had a mission. I was going to destroy her at all costs. But at least now I had a strategy. I had to get close to her and find out her weakness so that I could crush her. So basically this was Operation kiss and kill!