The notes

When Anna first put her key through the lock she never knew what was awaiting her on the inside,she never knew that something was going to happen.When the door finally flung open,Anna with her arms full of bags walked quickly through the house over the squeaky floorboards into the kitchen.She quickly ran back out of the kitchen to the door that was wide open hoping no one had walked in while she wasn't watching.

Anna walked back to the kitchen calmly,ready to pack away the groceries when she heard squeaky floorboards again.She just thought it was the one she was on as she was moving quite a bit.When Anna started cooking dinner,she got a text,it was from her boyfriend,chuck.The text said he was coming home earlier,much earlier tonight.chuck lived with Anna in the large house at the end of river dale street.

When Anna moved over to reach her phone she heard footsteps but she only moved one footstep away,she started to get tsuspicious but didn't want to go and investigate until chuck was home.Anna kept ignoring the footsteps and noises she heard coming from upstairs and just kept cooking but she wanted to stay in touch with chuck just in case something did happen.She asked him how his day had been,what he had been doing,all the normal stuff to ask.When she turned around to check on the food she saw something out of the corner of her eye.something dropped from the top of the stairs to the bottom.

Unsure what it was,she took a few steps closer, and closer again it was a piece of paper saying 'I sEE yOu' in odd capitalising.she was now starting to get worried,she wondered how someone could have just walked straight in without her noticing until she remembered about when she first walked in and put the groceries down the door was still wide open.she started getting scared not knowing whether to leave the house or call the police or tell chuck.She texted chuck first typing as quick as she possibly could she texted 'there's someone in the house there's someone on the top level chuck'. Chuck obviously thought this was a joke and immediately sent back 'stop lying there's no one up stairs' Anna didn't know what to do.

Her next thought was to try and sneak out the front door. She grabbed her bag which contained her phone,purse,sunglasses,bottle of hand sanitizer,pair of keys and a bottle of pepper spray.When she got to the front door another note dropped down from the top of the staircase she was scared and she started sobbing as she picked it up and started to read it. This time the note said 'wHY lEavE wHeN yoU CoUld StaY anD pLaY?'. Now she was ready to leave sobbing,scared and needing chuck she grabbed the door handle and jiggled it a few times to get it open.it wasn't opening why was it not opening she kept nibbling it her tears falling onto her hands.She felt someone something looking at her something breathing on her neck as she turned around reined to know that no one was behind her,she found another note on the ground.she didn't want to go and read it,but she knew that she had to.she kept taking pictures on her phone of all the notes and this time it said 'caNt geT oUt hEY'.