Im going up

It's the only way to get out,one of us has to go up."I'm not staying down here alone,it's either we both go or we don't go at all,plus it will be safer for both of us to go!" . They heard footsteps again,they both ran to a closet to hide.the footsteps stopped again.someone was up there.Anna remembered that she left her phone out on the counter.she quickly ran out of the closet grabbed it and ran back,whilst she was running she saw something out of the corner of her eye.

Someone was standing staring at the door,wearing a black hoody and grey skinny jeans on.It was unknown what gender they were because they were facing away and the hood was up on the jumper.As jess slowly closed the door to the closet the black jumpers person turned around and footsteps were heard again.

Someone was pulling on he outside handle,jess starts to sob whispering 'stop stop please stop' and as the door slowly opens they realise it was someone else they knew.It was aimy their friend from school she stands shadow covering jess and Anna,Jess still sobbing not knowing who was there.Aimy stood in the doorway about to say something."why won't any of the doors opening I was upstairs moving around trying to open windows to get out but nothing worked.Jess then blurted out "did you see HIM" aimy then replys with "what man there was no one upstairs?"

That was when Anna and Jess ran out of the closet and stared up the stairs .Anna started them off walking slowly ever so slowly up the stairs,it felt like they were going to be never ending because of how slowly they were walking up them......someone was standing up the stop of the stairs,that was when Anna looked up "Jess!" And Jess stood there pale looking up at this figure that was standing in front of them......