five

For hours I was panicking, worrying about Wonwoo. Despite all the pain, all the blood, I was still thinking about his condition. I had seen blood on his shirt before being pulled up from the room, so that meant he was hurt, and not being able to know how he was doing was killing me. So when the demon let me go I rushed into the room, without cleaning myself or putting on my shirt.

"Hannie! What happened to you?" Wonwoo asked, worried and scared, the moment I opened the door. I never told him what the demon was doing to me, he also never asked, he only knew that whatever the demon was doing was causing me pain. His voice was low, tired, like he had to do major strength to say those words.

My eyes scanned the room looking for him, Wonwoo was sitting on the floor, his shirt wide open, revealing a deep cut on his stomach. I kneeled down and told him not to care about my condition. Wonwoo was pale, and he looked like he had been crying.

His stomach was covered in blood, so my first reaction was to clean it with my towel, I could deal with my bloody condition later.

While I was cleaning he stood there in silence, and I was fighting against my tears. That cut was really deep, and it could get infected anytime soon, I didn't want anything to happen with Wonwoo, but part of me knew what was going to happen.

To fill in the silence he oddly asked me to sing to him, he had never asked such a thing, the only time he had heard me sing was when I was showering and he was in my room waiting for me.

"Please, jagiya." I rolled my eyes, but soon the lyrics to Ed Sheeran's Tenerife Sea slipped from my mouth. My english wasn't that good, but I loved that song, and knew all the words.

Half away through the song I noticed Wonwoo was sleeping, maybe his body was way too tired. I was afraid he wasn't going to wake up, I was afraid was I was going to lose him.

"This is my fault, I'm so sorry." I let the tears stream down my face, seeing Wonwoo like that was heartbreaking for me, the worst part is that it was because if me. He was trying to protect me, also it was my fault we were there in the first place, it was all my fault.

After that I cleaned myself, with the towel and with water from the sink, it was hard since the towel was dirty but I managed everything alright.

I sat next to Wonwoo, and carefully I moved him, so he could sleep in a comfortable position, in that place that was something nearly impossible so I just rested his head on my lap. I wasn't strong enough to carry him to the bed.

I started singing again, and playing with Wonwoo's hair, there was nothing more I could do. The day went by slowly, Wonwoo didn't open his eyes not even once, and all the time I had a feeling someone was watching me.

"Hannie?" Wonwoo's weak voice woke me up. Unlike all the other nights there I was having a good and happy dream I didn't want to wake up from, but reality was always there to call.

Wonwoo looked more pale, his condition had worsen I could tell that just by his looks.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked, trying to put on a smile.

"I'm fine." I knew he was lying, but I just nodded in response and silence fell. Wonwoo sat up, and started groaning, probably out of pain. Quickly, I moved to face him, to see what happened, and saw his cut was bleeding once again.

"Hannie-"

Wonwoo started coughing and my eyes widened, he started coughing blood. He held my hand and let out other groan. Sweat started coming down his forehead, and his breathing got heavy.

"Wonwoo, please don't leave me." I cried "It is all my fault, I'm so sorry, you don't deserve this."

"I'm not going anywhere" Wonwoo smiled, tears streaming down his cheeks. "I love you Hannie."

"I love you too." I leaned in and planted a small kiss on his lips. I buried my face on his chest, hugging him, I could hear his heart beating slowly. I didn't want to loose him, but there was nothing I could do.

That was when an idea flashed in my mind, there was something I could try, something I was willing to try.

"Hang in there Wonwoo." I said before standing up and running to the door. Something I learned from the days I was there was that the door only opened from outside, but nothing was impossible, right? With a strength I didn't even know I had I started pushing the door, and after a few tries I ended up breaking the door open. Who knew a 17-year-old girl could do that?

I ran until I reached the door with 'principal' written on it, behind that door was where the worst moments of my life happened. I opened it, hoping the demon was in there, but all my hopes were crashed when a found just and empty room.

"Dokyeom, where are you?" I yelled at the top of my lungs, but nothing happened. When I turned to get back, to at least talk to Wonwoo for the last time, I bumped into someone.

"Never thought I would hear you calling for me again, Hanbyeol" Slowly I looked up, and it was him, he stared at me with the usual hate but this time with a smirk playing on his lips. I almost forgot my goal, and started running away from him.

"Pl-please let Wo-Wonwoo g-go." I was stuttering so much, because of my crying. I tried recomposing myself before starting my pleading. "He is dying, let him go, heal him and let us go, please."

"No." His voice echoed in my mind, making me cry more and I fell on his feet, I was weak and desperate.

"P-please! You can do anything you want with me, you can kill me if you want, but at least let him go." My life for Wonwoo's, yes I was willing to do that, I was willing to die for him, it was better then let him die and then live with guilt. "You hate me, not him! He doesn't deserve this! He doesn't deserve to die, I do! So please let him go! Please just kill me."

Silence felt upon the both of us for a while, it was agonizing. He kneeled in front of me, and I took the courage to look into his eyes, something in there was changed, he wasn't looking at me with hate anymore, I couldn't figure it out what changed.

Without breaking eye contact I felt him put something in my hand, the object was cold.

"Please let him go." I whispered for the last time and the demon brought his hand to my face, resting it on my cheek. I closed my eyes, waiting for him to turn my head and break my neck, killing me, but that never came. Instead I felt his lips on my forehead and heard his voice on my mind:

"Take care of yourself Hannie"

A/N: what?