Chapter 1: The Beginning Part 1

(Janice's POV)

Here it goes again another day in the fields of death and another day were I try my best to survive the possibilities of never being able to see my family again or if I'll be able to be another regular person.

My name is Janice Leo Castillo and I am a FBI agent I'm  the youngest one to get head of the agency. I'm a 22 year old I got that job at 16 when I lost hope to live after my ex Patricia cheated on me with my brother but I have learned to forgive both of them since their married now and are a happy family with one on the way.

Anyways  Im a badass with an attitude that she gets what she want and if she don't she will fight for it, I was  only 15 when I graduate school I passed with flying colors.

I then dated Patricia at 15 and got dumped at 16 I was trash at 16 something changed in the middle of the year that was when I realized I didn't want to rot away so I applied for the FBI I started out small but worked my way up to today a 22 year old that is the head of the FBI I get a lot of work that involves death roads and undercover missions, but I do it to keep the ones I love safe and away from harm.

I got Assigned this new mission at a school called Texas County High which involves me catching a serious drug dealer which sounds to serious coming from a County High School, Mr. Webern told me I start Tomorrow and that I won't be alone because tomorrow is also the first day of school and I'll be entering as a transfer students from NY, he also said that I will have backup to some of the teachers are agents that I know dearly and some outside guards a few blocks will cover the perimeter, to make sure nothing back fires.

Here I come Texas County High get ready for one hell of a Janice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~First Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Janice's POV)

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groaned in frustration and slam my fist into the night stand breaking the clock "Probably shouldn't have don't that" I though to myself as I pushed the mess into the trash next to the stand.
After a nice shower, some breakfast with the family and brushing my teeth, I go up to my room and put on my outfit for today.

(A/N: Janice's outfit is the picture above and her car as well is in the top.)

When I arrive I fell like all eyes where on my car and they were a few "Hot dam" or "DAMMMM" which feels good to know people are admiring my car.

Some guys whistle even girls when I step out and then someone caught my eye out of all the teens in the parking lot, one particular brunette caught my eyes,

(A/N: that's Molly)

she was the right height for her age she looked like a model but was senior had ocean blue eyes that can read your soul, peach lips , skin that is tan but light on her body and the booty that brings JLos to shame. I was caught staring which lead me to smirk and her to blush.

"Goal achieved!" Wait no Janice your on a mission.

When I walked through the doors I was surprised no one tried messing with me which was good. I reached to office on time.

"How may I help you", said the secretary she was typing on the desks computer still not looking at me, she seemed to be 27. When she finally looked up I saw she was zoning out, well okay then. When she finally noticed my presence was still their she looked at me, so I winked, and their goes the blush.

I noticed her eyes were full of
Lust, Hunger, Plus I think a bit of Desire .

"Hello I'm Janice Leo Castillo I'm a transfer student I'm new and I need to get my schedule, locker combination, and a map to the school please and thank you", I said with confidence in my voice, when I pretended to look away she bit her bottom lip and just handed me my stuff, and I was on my way.

First class was Geometry, Then so on. But TCH I, Janice Castillo promise to make the dealers life a living hell.