Chapter 1:The Beginning Part 2

(Molly's POV)

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at the stupid alarm. 'Like why did they get invited? Ti make our lives hell?'I think for a moment. "Whatever."
"Another year, another day to continue my studies", I signed to myself as I stretched my arms and legs,  and cracked my knuckles. I went to go take a shower
_____20 mins later_______

"That was refreshing and a good way to start the off year shower", I said to myself. 'Man I really got to stop talking to myself'

'Now to get dressed and met up with my friends and 'boyfriend'

'Now to get dressed and met up with my friends and 'boyfriend'.'Why am I dating this fuckboy when I could get the pussy or dick with my awesome personality and his ass could go find another girl to tolerate his ass.' Ah right my parents "wishes".

(A/N: I'm sorry but if you guys don't now this will be a cliche were the girl is taken by some other guy and the girl has to fight for her I now it's supposed to be a guy but I changed it and sorry)(not sorry)😝YOU THOUGHT I WAS SORRY!!!😂

---------1 hour after getting ready-------

'What time is it' I though 6:50 wow I woke up a bit to early well might as well go to school I got nothing to do here anyways. I wonder if I can finally go through with telling Mike that we need to break up because I don't feel the same thing I felt when we first started to date and I just don't want to hurt his feelings that badly. But then again he is a fuckboy. You know what fuck it I'm breaking his heart he don't deserve me with his cheating ass.

(A/N: the car is up their and the car ride I am not going to add so...SKIP THE RIDE)

When I arrive I notice some pigs and goes around a car. 'Hmm must be the new kid.' Then an arm goes around me shoulder. "Hey babe!" OMG FUCK MY LIFE THIS SUCKS I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH MIKES ASS THIS EARLY!! "Hey boo." I said I him.

Please God if you let me get this over with I'll be good and I won't talk shit in my head about others (sometimes), Amen.🙏🏼
"So want to check to new janitors closet and see if it's roomy?" He whispered in my ear.

Oh hell no if he want some then he could get it from another hoe!

"No thanks Mike not today, and we need to talk" I told him with confidence. "Umm... sure do you want to talk later because your sort of creating a scene and crowd." The. I noticed the few teens surrounding us. 'Hm didn't know.' "No! I'm tired of this unfaithfulness, the lies, and the hurt! WE OVER MIKE SHIT FACE!" I heard a few 'You go girl' or 'Tu Slay' or even 'Yeah tell his fuckboy ass'.

Bravo Molly, Bravo.👏🏼

"YOU KNOW WHAT FINE JUST KNOW I NEVER LOVED YOU AND ALSO I GOT ENOUGH PUSSY THAT COULD GET ME MORE SATISFIED THEN YOU'RE GRAMMY ASS PUSSY!"

'Alright that's it! NO ONE TALS SHIT about my pussy!!' I though.

Then I took a quick hit squat in the face towards his nose.
'Crack!' I heard. "Serves you could little bitch ass punk!"
Then the crowd cheers.
"MOLLY!MOLLY!MOLLY!MOLLY!" They chant.

Then I try to look for this new kid and they aren't now we're to be seen. Hmm must've left before the fight started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Enters school~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yo Molly wait up!" As soon as I turn around a body collided with me. "Well hello." Said an enchanting voice. I look up and am met with piercing dark blue eyes and luscious golden locks.

 I look up and am met with piercing dark blue eyes and luscious golden locks

(A/N: if y'all can't tell that's Janice^)😍

"H-H-Hello,"Shit, FML KILL ME GOD I STUTTERED IN FRONT OF A GODDESS!!XC

"Oh hey Janice" said Jane. Thank god for best friends.
"Hey Jane.... So see you later I guess...?"

Oh shit she's waiting for my name say something!!

"Pretty..."fuck I'm screwed.

"Ummm what I meant was I'm Molly," I said sticking out my hand for her to shake. "Pleasure to meet you Molly I'm Janice," she said smiling a goofy smile showing of her perfect white teeth.

Damn she's perfect!😍

"Why thank you Molly," said Janice. "Oh shit did I say that out loud?" I asked. "Yep, you did. But I don't mind it's nice to be called pretty by someone who obviously knows their gorgeous."

Damn I gotta say that was pretty fucking smooth.

"So Molly I know it might be a bit to early but would you mind hanging out with me tomorrow?" Asked Janice. "Why I -w-w-would love to hang out with you.", I quickly answered. Nice save, idiot.

(A/N: I'm just going to end it here cause the rest would be a bunch of school stuff but the next chapter will be when she gets home from school) PEACE OUT YOUNGE-ONES!!✌🏼️🙏🏼💁