Best Friends Forever (ONE SHOT)

They say, that it feels great to have a best friend. There's someone who will protect you, make you happy but are you willing to risk the friendship in the exchange for the love that you've always dreamed of.

My name is Heart ever since grade school, Eleven is always my classmate. His name is "Eleven" because he says that his mom gave him birth at 11 o'clock. Our parents are friends that's why wherever I go, Eleven is always there. In good times and Bad times, we always get over it. That's Eleven, the person that is my partner in life. When my name and his name join together, it will became "HEAVEN". Cute right?

One day, I saw Eleven talking to a guy that is in the fraternity group. Then, I asked him

"Why did you join the fraternity?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to" he said.

"You just wanted to? Did you know that, that's dangerous?"

"I know what I'm doing. There are lots of people joining fraternities, duh?"

Days passed, I saw him again walking with 3 members of the fraternity group. I texts him but he just ignored my message. I've waited all day just to receive his reply, but nothing happen.

I didn't hear from him, he doesn't text me anymore, and I'm don't see him at school either. I wonder if his alright? I went to visit him at their house but his cousin said that he is not there.

I miss my best friend. I miss Eleven. The boy that I secretly love.

Until one day, I saw him alone standing and just listening to music.

"What is happening to you Eleven?" I asked

"Why? Nothing." he said.

"There's something you're hiding from me!"

"What do I have to say to you?"

"Why don't you go to school anymore? Why aren't you replying to my texts? and why aren't you talking to me anymore? Eleven! what is happening to you!?"

"Why do you care so much about my life? Who are you to me!?"

I felt speechless about what he said, who am I to him? I'm just his best friend. Just that. Nothing more. He left and never showed himself to me anymore. I didn't text him, I never visited his house either.

Two weeks later, when I got the news, Eleven is in the hospital. In grave condition. When I got into the hospital, I saw Eleven is now covered with a blanket and that means his dead. The fraternity group do something horrible. They punch him, kicks him, hit him with a baseball bat and everything!  I cried really hard, almost the whole hospital could here my shouting cry.

"ELEVEN!!!! ELEVEN!!!!!!!!!! ELEVEN!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE ELEVEN!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!"

His cousin is trying to control my temper. I hold Eleven's hand and cry so hard and I said "ELEVEN!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!" After I said that, his cousin handed me Eleven's phone and I read a message. It says"Bro! don't you dare come near my best friend Heart. I did what you ask me to, right? I stayed away from her. Please, just, do not hurt Heart cause I LOVE HER SO MUCH!"

As I finished reading the message, I realize that Eleven is loving me the whole time. I thought it was only me. Then I said to myself  "Don't worry Eleven, we will see each other soon, In the after life. I'll wait. I love you."

 ~THE END~

~Thanks for reading my story. Please Vote :)) thank you :*