i. Call

Taylor

'You're ripped at every edge but you're still a masterpiece'

23:00 and I was still up thinking about him, about his green eyes, his curly brown hair. Thinking about the way he'd kissed me on my left cheek so delicately and how he'd so softly whispered in my ear that he loved me so much. Before he left.

He'd left me and I'de created a hurricane of myself.

Taylor stop thinking about him. Those dimples. Taylor he never loved you. Green eyes, curly hair. Harry.

My phone's home screen light up. I imidiately saw the caller I.D. Why was he calling me. Now after those 2 years. My thumb hovered over the decline button. Should I? No it would be rude. I pressed answer.

Taylor?

Harry why are you calling me. Why now when you could have done so when I wasn't over you?

Look. I just want us to be friends again. Our relationship didn't work. I know I hurt you... Just just meet me at the corner.

My phone screen immulated my room again. He'd hung up.

The corner that used to be our little secret. Where we would meet if we didn't want anyone to see us. I hadn't been there since Harry had left me.

The corner was a small feild locked with a wooden gate on the corner of Troutesville street and St.Martins street. (A.N these are made up I had no idea what to put)

I put on some sweat pants and a jumper over my cat pijamas took my keys, phone and left.