iv. Flashback

Taylor

I had been annoying Harry for the whole morning. First I'd backed cupcakes at his house. But the ingredients ended up on us instead of in a bowl.

Then as he was sleeping on the couch I took silly string and one of those things you blow and it makes a really loud sound and woke him up with that.

After that I begged him to give me a piggy back all around his house. So now we were both exausted and watching the Notebook which is secretly one of his favourite movie ever.

This made me think of 2 years ago.

Flashback

"What movie do you wanna watch Harry?" I asked him nicely.

He wasn't in a good mood I could tell he hadn't been in a good mood very much for the past few weeks.

"Uhm I don't just put on The Notebook."
He answered not very nicely.

"Okay Harry this is getting really an young you never smile anymore you always seem like we're unhappy together. You always get annoyed at me. I can't take it anymore what's wrong?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT TAYLOR MAYBE YOUR WHAT'S WRONG! I FEEL LIKE YOU HATE ME! YOU ALWAYS LOOK AT OTHER GUYS AND GIVE THEM COMPLIMENTS BUT NEVER A SINGLE ONE TO ME! EVEN THE PAPS HAVE NOTICED IT. Don't you realize? Your really hurting me."

"Hey Haz. I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you. You're the most fantastic person in my life at the moment. I don't know what I'd do without you. But if you're unhappy with me. Just tell me."

End of flashback

I'd regretted this last few words because they were the ones that made my Harry leave.