Chapter 2

*828 Years Later*
June 12th 1692
Serlidia's POV
I heard a knock on my, Anastasia's, Matthias's, and Riley's door. "Coming.", I yelled. I opened the door. " Well hello Mr. Alden. How are you this lovely day?", I asked. "All the peoples in this house are under arrest. Sorry Miss. Vaccarezella we have 8 warrents for your arrest for Witchcraft, 19 for Ms. Vespucci for Witchcraft, and 12 for your brothers each for witchcraft.", He said.
Flashback
1612
" I, Daniel Johnson, found you Miss. Serlidia Vaccarezella gulity of witchcraft.", Daniel said. They tooked me to the sqaure thn tied me to large stakes. They burned me.
1692
"Um, you guys need to come down here.", I yelled my he put handcuffs on me. They came down the steps. When they saw me they froze. They unwillingly came. We were loaded into a horse drawn wagon. He took us to the jail. I was the first to be tried. I slept except I don't know how. I was dragged to the court room. My belt constantly hit my legs. Normally I wouldn't feel it. But it was painful today. " Serlidia Vaccarezella are you present?", A probly blind man said. "Right here.", I said. " Accusers please step foward.", He said. "Speak.", He said. " She cursed me. I keep tripping and hurting my self.", Rosalie Turnpike said. "She caused me pain. Lots of it.", Johnathan Miles said. Then men came carrying in 3 girls. " They have accused you. Anything to say?", The man said. "I am a witch but I have never done those sins. I have and never will do that.", I said. " Gulity!", John Alden yelled. We had to wait 4 days. All of us confessed being a witch. The morning of our execution we we're tied to a wooden pole. The we were taken to the gallows. I was the first to be executed. They put a rope around neck. He shoved me off. The rope dug into my neck due to it not snapping my neck. It cut through my throat. Then everything went black.