First Day In HighSchool

It was a wet foggy morning, and the sun wasn't shining.

Dawn's pov

My alarm woke me up...

"Yawwn, uggg i hate mornings!"I slapped my self in the face and stretch over and over...

"sigh, what day is it!?

I stared at my calendar and my clock back and fourth. 0_0 i had a death glare! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Stupid Dawn...
(I said to my self)

It's the first day of high school!

I hurried off and got dressed.

Don't need to take a shower, (showered last night.) Outfit. Hmmm sweatpants, white sweatshirt and my jordans. And weared my hair down. "Sigh, i think i look good?

I looked at my clock "Oh No"

I grabbed my backpack and ran to school as fast as i can.

As soon as i got outside.

Dang it what am i supposed to do if it's raining! "Mom! can you drive me to school!?" I yelled

"Sure!" My mom yelled back. My mom drove me off to school."Mom drop me off here." I told her. "Why?" She asked."Because you know." I said too embarrassed."Because what?" "MOM!?" I said trying to make her not ask for a reason from me.

"Okay, okay." She said very concern."I love you!" She shouted out from the car."Mom!" I yelled back at her. "OKAY! I got it. (Man she's getting old.) My mom said.

When i open the doors in the school hallway. Everybody started laughing at me. I faked smile and started bumping into people...

I was so confused? What was happening to me. I was lost and i tried to find my way to the bathroom... I finally got there and when i looked at the mirror...

"Haha look at her she look like a trashcan." (One of the mean/popular girl said) "Yeh look at her" person 1 "She's so ugly" person 2

I wondered how i looked to them. But to me i looked fine. I walked out of the girls bathroom and headed to my classes. What they said it got on my nerves .

Back at home~

"How is your day honey?" My mom asked

I ignored her and went to my room to sleep, cause i was so tired of people.

"HONEY?" My mother shouted sweetly from the kitchen.

Then i dazed off to sleep...