Night 1

It was quiet, rainy night. The soft sound of pouring rain against your window bought you to a state of tranquility. You sighed softly as you looked towards your alarm clock. It was 11:49. You sat up in your soft bed, searching for your laptop in the dark. After a few seconds of searching you found it under your blankets. You opened it up and went onto YouTube, seeing that Markiplier had uploaded a new video mere moments ago. You smirked as you read the title.

Five Nights at Freddy's: 20/20/20/20 COMPLETE

You began to watch the video, prepared for the scares that awaited you. Once finished, you checked the time and saw as the clock switched to 12:00. Suddenly you began to feel overwhelmed and sickly, passing out quickly after.

You awoke in a painful state. Your head was pounding and your whole body was sore. You groaned and tried to observe your surroundings, which proved difficult due to your eyes being a blur. Your eyes adjusted after some time and you appeared to be in a small office which looked strangely familiar. "Are you okay?" a quite familiar voice asked. Slowly, you looked up, studying the man before you. "Y-yeah.." you replied as he reached his hand out to you, pulling you up off the ground. The male had a big goofy grin and began to speak.

"HELLO EVERYBODY! MY NAME IS MARKIPLIER AND WELCOME TO....!"

That was when you finally realized Mark Edward Fischbach was here in front of you. You looked down, scratching the back of your neck as you laughed nervously to yourself. Mark chuckled and sat down in the office chair provided in the small room. Mark stared at you, getting serious. "Now, this is not a joke. You are in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Stay in here, don't go out there, you'll most likely die a horrible death. We have to stay in here and play the game as it is meant to be played." You looked at him confused. "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria..?" You asked. He nodded and replied with "Five Nights at Freddy's." You smiled and simply told him you didn't believe him, sitting up on the desk. A clock was provided in the room which read 11:45. Mark sighed and leaned back in the chair. "We have some time until our shift starts, so how about we get to know each other a little? Like.. what's your name?" You smiled a little and stated your name. "[Y/N]". He smiled his signature smile and got up whispering into your ear "pretty little name for a pretty little lady..". You blushed as he wrapped his arms around you, picking you off the desk and spinning you around. "SO GOSH DARN CUTE" he laughed as he set you down, watching you grab onto the desk for support as you tried to catch your breath. A phone began to ring, causing the two of you to jump.

'Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?'

You and Mark listened quietly.

Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced.

Your heart started to beat faster and faster as the phone call continued.

Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay.