Random Stuff

Wow. I just met 2 creators of Phantom Forces, flippin best shooting game in Roblox yo. I met AxisAngle and Litozinnamon in the same server while playing Phantom Forces. The only other creator I met is Cythuer of Project Pokémon by Wishnite and D8Dev of Base Wars. By the way u can find me on Roblox at "theforzaguy" and "theforzaguy2".

My dad is funny with his blunders. Once he was reading a passage on American Crocs and he read "they are distinguished by their long and slender snout" as "long and slender snot". WTH??? WHO HAS A LONG AND SLENDER SNOT?? DATS DISGUSTING. He is also very talented in making the Roadrunner's laugh.. go search on the internet if you don't know how it sounds like.

Apparently, as me and my family were cycling at East Coast Park( you can guess where and what it is),we  passes by a chalet with a police car beside it and some policemen covering the body of a old Indian man. Probably passed away when he was resting in the park. How depressing. Imagine if the old man only passed out and wakes up to find himself in an ambulance, then the paramedics see him wake up and starts starts screaming" ZOMBIE!!! AHHHHH!" Then the old man is like"er wot m8?"

Anyways, to the MAIN topic of this, like everyone on Wattpad, I am making my own story! I am still thinking of its plot, and I will release the story at random times, not now, I'm sorry, Patience is the key to success. I will assure you it will be retarded, but, it depends on how the story goes and how much my retardedness can be. For now, I'm gonna leave you papal off here cos I need my sleep, so... GG GUGASTERS(I have actually now idea what the heck that is)

Peace,

theforzapesce