A KISS' TASTE

A KISS' TASTE

By fluffyAndemptyInside

Genre:fluff / comedy / romance(shounen-ai)

.

.

.

.

This is a kagehina fanfic from haikyuu...DON'T LIKE THIS??THEN LEAVE!!!!XD

FEEL FREE TO CRITISIZE BUT DON'T JUDGE BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING STORY HERE>-<!!!By the way,this is based on the picture I saw on google.enjoy!!

Okay let's start!!!

A Kiss' Taste

"Idiot!!You really need to practice your service!Dumbass!!". Kageyama shout at the orange-hair boy whose services are always failing.

"Waahh!!Suga-senpai!!!Bakageyama is scary!!"the orange hair boy run to his senpai's side who just chuckle at what he was witnessing.

"Ba--why you little...HINATA COME BACK HERE YOU IDIOT!!"

Hinata run across the court,hiding in the back of his upperclassmen' in the process.

Their captain,Daichi,slowly growing irritated in the immaturity of his kouhai's,gritted his teeth and calmly(as he try) said,"Both of you will stay here until you clean all of the mess in this gym."

"WHAT?!/UWAHH?!both of them shout at the same time.

"B-but he s-started it D-daichi-senpai!!"complained Hinata.

"What?!its you who started it!if only your good at services,then I wouldn't said such things!!"

"ENOUGH YOU TWO!!!!"Daichi shouted at the top of his lungs.

"And so the King was punished together with his Queen."Tsukishima provokingly teased.And his loyal subordinate just chuckle at his side.

Kageyama blushed a sweet crimson while Hinata just tilted his head at the side ,oblivious to what Tsukishima was implying.

"Shut up!!"

***

"This is your fault,you idiot!"

"Waahh you're really scary!!!"

The two was left in the gym with dirty volleyballs around them.Both of them are wiping the balls.

They stay silent for a while,then out of nowhere,Hinata suddenly ask a weird question.Or state a weird statement that appeared to be a question.

"I heard that kisses taste like lemon."

Kageyama slowly turned a beet red at Hinata's oblivious statement.

"E--eh??W-where did you heard that i-i-idiot??"

Hinata thought for a while,'What with the sudden stuttering?'But shrugged.

"Eh?from the girls in the library.Why?"

'Wow even an idiot like him uses a library.',Kageyama thought amused.

"Ha?That's probably a lie."he said,but he's still slightly flushed.

"But that was said to be true!!!"Hinata argued back while pouting.

Kageyama just ignored him and continue what he was doing.

While he was working with cleaning the balls,he wonders why the idiot in front of him stay quiet.

He slowly raised his gaze to the idiot and surprised himself when he found out that his weird teammate is staring at him.He blushed furiously.

"W-what?"He asked hesitantly.

"Have you ever kissed anyone?"

"WHAT?!!OFCOURSE......not."His voice grew smaller at the end of his sentence.

"Oh...do you want to try?"Hinata ask cautiously.

This time Kageyama throw the ball he was holding to Hinata.

"What are you talking about?!!"

"What?You never experienced such things neither am I."

He looked down before continuing,"And...I want to...know."

Kageyama's face turned a dark red after realizing where is this going.

"Don't you want to know?"Hinata asked softly causing kageyama's heart to pound so hard.

"Of course I w-want to k---shut up idiot we're b-both b-bo-----"Kageyama didn't finished his sentence as Hinata scoot closer to him.

Kageyama was frozen in place,unintentionally allowing Hinata to just go on to what he was doing.

When Hinata's face was centimeter apart from Kageyama's,he asked slowly,as if reassuring both of them,"Can I?"

Kageyama just nod not really paying attention to what Hinata said,just staring at pair of luscious lips in front of him.He gulped.

They both shut their eyes and waited for a magical moment to come.As their lips touch , Kageyama can't take it anymore , he grabbed Hinata by the back of his head and deepen the kiss.He can't help it, how can someone's lips taste so sweet???Far from what Hinata heard from the gossiping girls in the library.

Hinata was so lost in the moment that he didn't notice he need to breathe(that's how lost he was).He slightly push Kageyama by the chest and said,"ahh--I n-hhh--eed tooohh breathhee."

Kageyama's face flushed at Hinata's sensual expression.Hinata's hair was dishevelled,face flushed,and a little bit of saliva was left at the corner of his mouth due to the intense kissing they've had earlier.

Kageyama lean closer and let his forehead touch the other while closing his eyes.

"T-that was s-something.T-taste s-sweet."Kageyama said smiling.

"I t-thought y-you'll be m-mad."Hinata said still gasping for air.

Kageyama open his eyes and stare at him,amused.

"Why would I?I've been wanting to do that for ages."He light-heartedly chuckle.

Hinata's mouth was hanging open at what he had heard and witnessed.Oh boy,was he oblivious kid.Kageyama took the opportunity and kissed Hinata again.This time much sweeter and gentler.

They both smiled in the blissful moment that both of them didn't notice they'd been watched throughout the whole ordeal.

***

From afar, a pair of boys was watching the freak duo.

"Tsk.Took them long enough."The first male said.

"They're really cute together."The other male dreamily said.

"Yeah yeah. Ofcourse they are the royal couple after all" , and frown.

The gentle one of the two just chuckle and said teasingly,"Tsukki,are you jealous?do you want to be a royalty too?"

"Shut up , Yama , you're going at it again."Tsukki (blushed) said then growl(if he was a dog,he'd be a bulldog...a cute blonde bulldog).

Tsukkishima proceeded to walk and left Yamaguchi thinking or rather...wishing.

Wishing when would that magical event happen to him?

"Are you coming or not?" Tsukkishima shout at Yamaguchi.

"I-im coming!!"

"Tsk."

THE END???

Nope!!Ahahahaha.I'm still planning on making another oneshot.But this time about TsukkiYama.Orrrraaayyyytt!!!!!A sequel I guess??

Anyway,how was that??

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!!

-fluffyAndemptyInside