Gumi Megpoid x reader

¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¶

I was reading a book until suddenly someone glomped me from behind.

"(Name)-chan!" Said someone as I realized it was Gumi.

"G-gumi? What are you doing here?" I asked her blushing.

And why was I blushing? Its because I could feel her chest against my back.

"Miku told me that we are going to the beach, so I decided to invite you!" She said happily.

I blushed again "b-but you do know that I hate going to the beach and wearing swimsuits? Right?" I asked her turning around from my chair.

She smiled while looking at me in the eyes "you need to gain confidence (name)-chan. I don't care if your too afraid to wear exposable clothes." She told me while patting me in the back.

'Welp, I guess I'll have to go on.'
I thought sighing.

"Fine, fine.. I will go with you guys. When is it?" I asked.

"Its now!" She shouted smiling.

"W-what?! What if the others are not yet prepared? Neither I am.." "We're all prepared now. Well, except you." She said smiling sheepishly.

My eyes widened "what? Please wait for me outside Gumi. I'll be preparing." I said pushing her out.

¶Time Skip¶

After I got ready packing my things. I just decided to wear a piece of short shorts a loose T-shirt. And some converse.

I fixed my hair a little bit, brushing it and tying it into a high pony tail.

I picked my bag up, and opened the door to see Gumi waiting for me outside.

"Oh! You're already done
(Name)-chan?" She asked.

I nodded and went to the kitchen. "Do you want something Gumi? I forgot to ask you before." I asked her.

She shook her head "no no.. You go on and eat. I already ate breakfast on my room."

I nodded and opened the fridege seeing a a small cupcake and some cookies.

I grabbed some cookies and milk. (Cookies! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) Lol.)

I poured some milk on my cup and ate some cookies.

After I ate I brushed my teeth again.

I fixed my hair a bit and went out.

"Let's go now Gumi." She nodded smiling.

"By the way, you look nice." She said. I blushed and smiled at her thanking her.

When we were out of my house I saw all the other vocaloids waiting for us outside.

I waved at Rin,Len and hugged Miku making Gumi frown.

We went inside the van and rode to the beach.

¶Time Skip (^○^)¶

"Wow... The view is so beautiful!" Said Miku. She looked at me and smiled, which I smiled back at.

When Miku was about to say something Gumi, who's on my left side, said something "ne,
(Name)-chan? Who is your crush?" She asked me.

I blushed nudging her a bit at her arm "d-dont ask such a question!" I exclaimed, my face's like its gonna explode.