RainBow's Race

Derpy got up bright and early. It was around noon when she finnished getting up. Derpy went outside after five minutes of trying to open the door.

She arrived at Sugar Cube Corner and decided to get a snack. As always, she got a muffin. There was a big mess on the table, but before she could clean it, Pinkie offered to clean it for her.

Passing by Twillight's house, Derpy crashed into RainbowDash. "Owww" Rainbow said after standing. "Oh im sorry RainbowDash!" Derpy looked at her with her golden wonky eyes. "Its fine Derpy, say, I need somepony to participate in a race. Care to join?" Derpy thought for a long while. "Will there be muffins?" RainbowDash chuckled "Sure, Ill tell Pinkie to bring some" Derpy jumped with joy and landed on her face. "Im okay!"

Derpy arrives at the location of the race. Somehow she managed to find it. She saw RainbowDash and went to talk to her. "Hey Dashy!" RainbowDash looked at Derpy "There you are! Your sorta late but dont worry,we waited for you!" RainbowDash said slightly impatient.

All the ponies lined up at the start. Of course, all the pegasi had their wings tied back, but RainbowDash had hers tied up with extra thick rope. "On your mark, get set, GO!" said Spike.

No matter how many times derpy tried to keep stable, she only ened up on her face. RainbowDash passed her with ease. "Haha! See ya slow poke!" Dashy said looking back. As soon as RainbowDash looked forward, she crashed into a tree. Derpy passed the dazed RainbowDash and crossed the finnish line.

"THIS CALLS FOR A PARTY!" PinkiePie yelled out. Derpy soon enough saw the muffins, she ran to the table and knocked it down. She stuffed her face with muffins as a victory.