The Wrong Turn

Tyga Pov

You ever think be thinking about someone and they call you? Well that's what happened. When i tried to answer she had already hung up, so i call her back.

"Hello ?" All i hear is crying on the other end of the phone. Its just makes me sad to hear her cry. i don't wanna hear her cry. It like the worst feeling. 

"Kylie what's wrong ?" She just continues to cry.

"Baby just calm down and tell me whats wrong?" She cries a little bit longer . but she then finally gets herself together.

"Jaden parents want me to get an abortion. They even tried to bribe me 4 Million dollar check."Damn that's alot of money if i was her i would consider taking it,

"Jaden said he was going to be there for me and the baby. Be he totally flaked on me in front of his parents. I just don't know what i'm going to do? Like i want this baby but i don't think raise it alone by myself."Ima give her some words of encouragement that she needs. 

"You can do it Kylie. look at me I'm a single dad and I'm doing it. if you need help you got family and friends to help you out. It takes a village to raise a child."

"If i need your help will you help me?"

"I'm always here for you."

"oh my god i need a hug right now." I guessing she started to cry again.

T"Well come over and i'll give you one."

Game Pov

Kendall got a unexpected phone call this morning and rushed to the hospital to be with her sisters. I'm going with her but also must tell My nigga Raww the bad news. I call him.

Game- Hello

Trell Pov

Trell- Game what up Motha Fucka

Game- Sup where Raww at?

I can tell by the tone in his voice that he called about something serious. Game never acts like this.

Trell- He in the other room let me go get him.

I hand Ty the phone

Game pov

Ty- Sup Game ?

Game- i gotta tell you something

Ty- alright whats up?

Game- Kylie... got in car accident last night and She in the hospital in critical condition