Troyler oneshot

Tyler's p.o.v

It's been 2 years since I started working at the Sivan music studio. At first it was only to get a few extra bucks, but this place grew on me and I decided to stay. I've only had a proper conversation with the owner twice. All he does is come straight in, isolate himself in his office all day, and leave. It's pretty pitiful if you ask me. I remember the first time I spoke to him, he was really tired after working and his accent was so sexy. It was my first day.

2 Years ago

"Hi, I'm Tyler Oakley, I'm your new employee, nice to meet you,"I held my hand out but he just looked at me blankly.

"Call me Mr. Sivan, I have to get back to work, it was nice meeting you,"and with that he just waltzed right back into his office. I was angry at the neglect he showed towards his new employee but he was really hot and had nice eyes so I just let it slide.

Present Day                                                                                                                                                                                                

I have to admit, I have the hots for him but he's my boss so I shoved those thoughts back where they came from.

"Tyler?" A voice shook me from my daydreams.

"Sorry, sorry, I was just thinking, I'll get back to organizing the CDs," I quickly responded to the unknown person.

"No, sorry to bother you but Mr. Sivan wants a coffee and I have to rush home, can you do it for me?"I turned around and realised it was just Philip the new guy, do I really have to make Mr. Sivan a coffee? i'm really busy.

"Yeah, sure that's fine", I forged a smile. Ah well, at least I get to see Mr.Sivan.

I wave to Phil and hurry off to the staff kitchen. Once I made the coffee I start heading to the second floor. As I wait for the elevator I start reciting how the conversation will start.

"Hi Mr. Sivan your coffee is ready"

No, too casual.

"Mr. Sivan, I have your coffee"

Hmm, maybe not. The elevator door opens and I step inside clicking the button for floor 2. As I arrive at Mr. Sivan's door I fix up my purple quiff and prepare to press the speaker button when the door opens.

"Ah, my coffee!" His blue eyes light up at the sight and he quickly grabs the hot cup from my hands. He looks back to me after quickly taking a sip. "Oh, it's you, um is it...Tilly?" He asks nervously, did he just get my name wrong?

"Actually it's uh Tyler, Tyler Oakley, I've been working here for two years", it came off more aggressive than it should of. The name Tilly actually sounds really cute.

"Sorry, my mind is just in a different place at the moment Tyler." I like the way his accent makes my name sound "would you like to join me?" He asks, after a moments silence gesturing inside his office.

"Okay..." I really wanted to scream yes from the rooftops but that's not professional, especially in front of Mr. Sivan. I stepped inside the office. Surprisingly it was a lot more childish than I would expect, with 1D posters on the walls and papers scattered all over the desk and floor. I took a seat next to his desk.

He walks back in closing the door shut behind him, I hear a click presumably the lock to keep pests out. He sits down in his chair and proceeds to drink from his blue mug. What should I say, anything hurts less than the quiet. (REFERENCE)