Chapter 14

"Okay..um you know how you and Heath are mates?" Derek said. I nodded. "Okay well um every hundredth year one Alpha gets to be with an angel. It's vary vary rare. Okay well um that angel has gifts. Like for instance she could demolish a whole pack if she wanted to. She can see the dead and talk to them. But she could easily be corrupted by darkness. But most likely won't because of her mate. And well you so happen to be that angel."

I nodded. They all waited for my reaction. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it. "Okay but if I'm an angel don't they have wings?" "Yeah you haven't gotten yours yet" Heath said. I nodded again. "Okay so what's my 'gifts' that I have?" "We don't know...we think that every angel has different abilities" Heath said. I just nodded not knowing what to say. Out of no were my shoulder starts to burn again.

I try and hid the fact that I'm in pain but its worse than it was when that thing attacked me. It burned and I feel like I'm on fire. I close my eyes and push my lips together trying not to scream. "You okay?" Heath asked. "Yep..just taking it all in.." I said. Then my whole arm feels like it's on fire. I run to the sink and turn the water on cold. It didn't help that much. "What's wrong- oh your arm! god I can't believe we forgot about it!" Derek said.

It gets even hotter. I see blood gushing down my arms and the sink was red now. I take deep breaths and groan a little. "Call the pack doctor!" I heard Heath yell. I feel my body grow weak. "Fuck" was all I said before I fell. I didn't complete fall. Just when I thought I was going to hit the ground I felt arms grab me. Everything was so blurry that I couldn't see who was holding me. Everything went dark.

When I wake up I see that I'm in Heath's room agian. I look over and see that he's right beside me. I freak out and scoot away, only to roll off the bed. I groan and get up. "How are you feeling." "Um...fine" I said nervously. "You scared me...I'm glad your okay." "I'm sorry" I mumbled." "Don't be" he said walking over to me. I backed up every step closer he took to me. Well until I hit the cold wall behind me. Great I have no were to go.

The once cold wall was now warm and by then Heath was right in front of me. He pulled his hand up and I flinched thinking he was going to hit me. But he didn't, instead he brought his hand up and gently stroked my cheek with his finger. "La tua più bella compagno un uomo possa avere" he said.(Your the most beautiful mate a man could have). I new it was Italian by the way he said it. I didn't know what it meant but I just new it was Italian.

I look him in the eyes. His beautiful dark green eyes were looking into mine. I just wanted to melt by the look he was giving me. Was I nervous? Hell yeah! But at the same time I wasn't. I was getting really nervous and I didn't want him to see so I looked at my feet. God was he intimidating. I felt fingers lift my chin up and he said something else. " Così bella, così ìnnocente.." ( So beautiful, so innocent..). "I-I don't know what that means" I said not breaking the eye contact. He smirked and slowly bent down.

I didn't know what to do so I just stayed still. He slowly turned his head and bent down. His soft plump lips finally meet mine. It was like the Fourth of July. The sparks that went through me were just unbelievably amazing. I didn't want the kiss to end but I pulled back. I looked at him. That's all I did. I was nervous, scared, confused, and surprised.

Why did he do that? He doesn't want me. I'm to broken to be with someone. Besides I don't look or feel good enough to be worthy of being with him. Even if he was my mate. So guess what I did, I ran. I ran out of the room and somewhere, were I could be alone and think. I ran past Derek and the guys and didn't bother to look their way. I was too confused with my emotions, and desperatly needed to be alone. And that's what I did. I ran into another room, and thank god no one was in there. I sat in a corner and thought.