Black out

Hey. So this is the story of what would happen if Lottie was dating one of Louis best mates.

Check out my other story

" Niall Horan is My Brother?!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lottie's POV

Hello. My name is Charlotte Tomlinson but people call me Lottie for short. Yes, i am Louis Tomlinson's little sister. I have long blonde hair and big blue eyes and i am 16. Its not as easy or as great being Louis little sister as some of you may think. People always expect me to be as big as him, or to be famous just like him. Sometimes i feel like he's the favorite in the family. But i don't have anything against him. He is my brother and a great guy. I love him. Ive only met the whole band once and they all seem like really cool lads.

" Miss TOMLINSON!!!" My english teacher practically screamed at me. Shit! I was daydreaming again. " sorry miss. " i said. I cant hear anything. The old hag made me go deaf. Uggh. I heard a snicker from behind me. I turned around only to find the one and only, Michelle. She was the queen bee. And also happened to hate one Direction. She has hated on me since the day we met. I don't know why. We don't even talk. She has bullied me since grade 7.

-spreading rumors

-giving me mean notes

-making fun of my brother

-they even Kick and punch me.

That why i have a massive bruise on my thigh from her kicking me. And when i say they i mean her and her posse. Everyone else just stands there not doing anything. The teachers don't help either.

Luckily the bell rang before she could get me in any trouble. I went to my locker. I hate the lockers here. They are a puke color and they are rusted. Its really quiet gross. I got my books for math and headed off. I was almost into the room when someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me all the way out towards the soccer field. This cant be good. They dropped me and started kicking me and punching me every where. The pain was un bearable. I was yelling for help but no one came. I looked up and saw Michelle and her group but also the whole entire guys soccer team. Oh joy. " your nothing but an ugly piece if shit!!" Michelle yelled while kicking me in the ribs really hard. " I KNOW YOUR BROTHER DOESNT EVeN LOVE YOU!!!" Brody said. He was on the soccer team. We used to be really close. Best friends in grade 6 but then they started to beat me and pock on me and Brody never stood up for me and went in with the crowed. Ever since then he always beats me and calls me names. That repeated for about the next 15 minutes until i couldn't feel the pain anymore and they left. I saw someone running towards me. But it all started to blur and then went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked the first chapter. Just to let you know there will be some abuse and cutting. Just to give you guys The heads up.

~ Gabie xx