Big blue eyes

Lottie's POV

Me and Lou were on a private jet going all the way to america cause he has a tour there. Surprisingly there weren't any fans at the airport.

" im so sorry Lottie. " louis said. " what are you sorry for?" I asked. Why is he apologizing. " I'm the reason you got bullied." He said. Woah what. . He thinks its his fault. " its not your fault at all louis. Why would you even think that?!?" I asked. " i was just following my dream but i never really thought about it effecting my family if they would get hate. Im sorry Lottie. " he said. " Louis. You were following your dream. The bullying had nothing to do with you. Im proud to call you my brother and I'm proud to say that my brother never waited fir anything to happen. He made it happen. Louis. You are the best brother anyone could asks for. I love you. " i said. I was on the verge if tears. " i love you Lottie. Thank you for supporting me. ". " ill always be your number one fan!!" I said. We stayed like that and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to a thud. I looked out the window and sure enough. We have landed. I look over at Lou and he was still asleep. I took a quick picture before i wake him up. " LOUIS WAKE THE HELL UP!! I yelled. He shot of of the seat and hit his head of the back of the chair. " hahhhahhaha. Hahahahahaha!!!!!OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!! Haha!!" I was literally rolling on the floor laughing. That just made my day...night now i guess. " yeah yeah. Come on the boys are waiting for us. " " yay i haven't seen them in forever. ". I yelled i was really excited to see them.

" i know you are. Just don't fall for any of them." He said. Was he serious. Did he actually just say that.

" i wont. " i said sounding confident.

We walked out and almost immediately we got swarmed by paps and reporters and fans. Screaming diffrent things. Some were quite disturbing might i add. " hey!!! LOTTie. Do YOu LikE any of the boys!?!?" He screamed at me. When i didn't answer he grabbed my arm. " LET HER GO!!" Louis shouted ripping me from his grip. Finally security showed up and got them away from us. My wrist felt wet. Crap. My cuts. When the guy grabbed me he must have opened my cuts. I ran to the washroom to clean it up. I came back out and Louis was talking with the lads. Wow. They had grown up a lot since i last saw them. " HEY LOTTIE!! " yelled Harry with a cheeky smirk on his face. Thats harry for ya. " hi!!" I said back. " wow. You are so much more grown up when i last saw you!!" Liam said. " well i try!!" I said. " yep just like louis. " said Zayn. They all hugged me until i got to Niall. Wow. I cant even describe the feeling I'm getting right now. Im speechless. He is hot. Those eyes. There just wow. We stayed the for a while just staring into each others eyes until louis coughed. Way to ruin the moment Louis. " oh sorry. " he said in his sexy irish accent. He hugged me but it lingered a bit. No i cant let my self fall for him. I promised Lou i wouldn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what ya think.

~Gabie xx