flashback pt.7

[UNEDITED]

"Let me show you how much I love you."

"Michael, what do you mean?"

"I want to make love to you, Rach. I want to fuck you so hard, you'll scream my name so that the whole neighborhood will know your mine, I want to mark that beautiful body of yours up with my lips, and most of all I just want to have you squirming underneath me."

"Then let's do it."

Michael looked up at Rachel with wide eyes as she simply answered him as if it was no big deal, but he didn't hesitate to take up that offer as he practically dragged her into the house and into her bedroom.

Michael then attached his lips to Rachel's, pinching her butt slightly causing her to squeak as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. He explored every inch of her mouth, licking at every spot possible as both of their tongues fought for dominance. A vibrating feeling echoed throughout Michaels mouth, as Rachel moaned in ecstasy. He then slapped her thighs lightly signifying he wanted her to jump, which she gladly did.

Pushing Rachel up against the wall, Michael began to grind on her softly causing her underwear to become a bit damp. He slowly noticed Rachel's uneasiness and smirked.

"Do you want me to touch you?"

"Y-yes please."

"Okay kitten."

Walking carefully to the bed, Michael laid Rachel on her back, slowly sliding down her underwear and shorts at the same time.

"Your so wet."

"I k-know."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And with that Michael swooped his head down, licking Rachel softly as she squirmed under his touch. After a few more licks, Michael was fully eating Rachel out, enjoying the sweet taste her body had created. Rachel's moans filled the air as she tugged at the roots of his hair, yearning for his tongue to keep on going, but all of a sudden it stopped.

"Oh my gosh-- What the hell Mikey?" Rachel whined with eyes full of lust and anger.

"Relax, kitten. I'm not done yet. Do you have protection?"

"Bottom drawer, in my bathroom."

"Okay lemme go get it."

"Hurry."

"Okay."

Minutes later, Michael emerged from the bathroom, fully naked with a condom between his teeth. Rachel blushed at the sight, boy was he huge. Michael noticed her staring and he chuckled.

"Want to put it on me kitten?"

"Y-yes." Rachel breathed out as she got off the bed and onto her knees.

"But, first it's my turn to pleasure you."

"What do you m-mmhhm d-don't stop."

Michael moaned as Rachel took him into her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down. She slowly removed his dick from her mouth as she licked the tip and swirled her tongue around in a playful manner. She then began licking him as if he was lollipop and with every lick, Michael groaned causing Rachel to moan, which sent a pulsing feeling through Michael's penis. Taking him into her mouth and rubbing what she couldn't fit, his hands made their way to her hair pulling it roughly as he came undone in her mouth. His salty liquid filled her mouth as beads of sweat appeared on her forehead. She swallowed it all, wiping her mouth while sending Michael an innocent smile and batting her eyelashes.

"Fuck baby, the things you do to me."

Rachel blushed at Michael before grabbing the condom from his hands, ripping it open with her teeth and slowly putting it on him. While doing it, Michael looked down at Rachel with such adoration, it was truly heart warming.

"Make love to me, Mikey."

Michael then stripped Rachel of her shirt and yet again, laid her on the bed. He hesitantly lined himself up with Rachel's entrance before pushing in slowly. Letting Rachel adjust to his size, he began thrusting in an out slowly as the pain began to fade away.

"Faster Mikey."

With each thrust, the bed would creek hitting the wall slightly as the couple moaned and groaned loudly. The air reeked of sweat and if anybody walked in at the moment they would truly understand why. Michael's thrusts began to get faster and faster causing Rachel to scream in pure pleasure and lust.

"Oh my fucking gosh, don't stop Mikey!"

"Never kitten, never."

The couple felt as if they were on cloud 9 and nobody could stop them, not even the angry neighbors knocking on the door. They could careless what others thought, so they continued on, in their own little world. But it all had to come to an end. Michael's thrusts soon began to come sloppy as Rachel softly whispered.

"I'm gonna cum Mikey."

"Let it out baby."

And so she did, as did Michael letting it all fill in the condom. He then stopped and collapsed on Rachel, kissing her boobs softly, as she played with his hair.

"That was--"

"Amazing."

"You're so beautiful and I'm sorry for all the hurt I've caused you. I love you Rachel."

"I love you too Mikey."

"This may sound really fuckboyish since we just had sex and all, but will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course."

As the two lay there, pressed against each other, Michael leaving soft kisses all over Rachel's body and her playing with his hair, they knew they were in love.

"But one more thing, Mikey. Can you pull out of me? I'm starting to get a little bit of uncomfortable. Unless, your up for round two?" Rachel asked with raised eyebrows.

Michael's eyes widened as he pulled out slowly, taking off the condom and throwing it away while rushing into the bathroom.

"Meet me in the shower!"