Request

"Did you see the new magazine that has your face all over it!" Hayley yelled into the phone as soon as Pete answered it. Pete groaned at her outburst. "Let me guess. You're hung over again"

"Get off my back for once" Pete groaned out squeezing his eyes shut. It felt like there was needles going through his head.

"No I won't Peter! Listen to this, Pete Wentz an alcoholic and doing cocaine. This isn't good Peter!" She yelled while throwing the magazine.

"I just had a night out with the guys. It won't happen again" Pete said sitting up to make sure no one was in his bed. The right side was left untouched.

"You say that every time Pete. You know what. I didn't think I would have to do this, but I'm gonna have to. If you want good press coming in you better be in my office in 30 minutes" with that she hung up. Pete groaned and got out of bed. He quickly got dressed, not bothering to shower, and got in the car. He made it to Hayley's office with two minutes to spare.

"I'm here" Pete plopped himself into a chair ready too hear all of her bullshit. She just throw a folder on the desk in front of him. "What's that?"

"You're future spouse" Hayley said in a dull tone.

"What!?! How is this your good idea!" There was no way Pete was gonna get married.

"If you marry someone with a good reputation they will know you will change. Which will mean you will get clean. This will also help the person you marries rep" she said.

"They know I haven't dated anyone since Ashlee. They're gonna be suspicious" Pete knew it was false. He just need a reason to not get married.

"You're a big boy. You can make up a lie" she said. "Now go through the people I selected for you and then call me when you figure out which one you want to marry" Pete rolled his eyes and left with the folder. He headed home to shower since he smelled like sweat and beer from last nights party. He sat in the living room staring at the folder. He was too scared to open it. He didn't want to get married. He liked being by himself. He didn't want to give all his problems to someone else. If he's gonna do this he needed alcohol. He grabbed the folder and headed to the closest bar.

He sat down, order a whiskey on the rocks and opened the folder. Some were singers and others were models that were way out of his league. He was about to ask the bartender for another drink, but was stopped by any angelic voice saying Hi. He turned to the little stage to see a man sitting on a stool with a guitar on his lap. He was wearing a grey shirt and black cardigan. His dirty blond hair was covered by his black fedora and wore black rimmed glasses. Pete instantly liked the kid. Then he started singing and that made Pete love him. He was perfect. Pete couldn't take his eyes off him. He watched him through the whole set. Once it was over Pete grabbed the folder and went to find him. He had to talk to the man. He found him putting his guitar in its case.

"Hi" Pete said. The man turned around to look at him and turned back to his guitar. "I really like you're set"

"Thanks" he said still not looking at him.

"I'm Pete" he said nervously.

"Yeah" he said turing around. Pete was faced with his gorgeous blue green eyes. "I know who you are" he said with hatred.

"Wh-what's your name?" Pete asked nervously.

"Shocked you don't know it since I was signed to the same record label you were. Then they canceled my contract to make room for your band" he said with even more hatred.

"Oh my god you're Patrick Stump. I'm so sorry about that dude" Pete apologized.

"Yeah. Bullshit Peter" Patrick said grabbed his guitar case and storming off.

"Hey! Wait, Patrick!" He grabbed Patrick's shoulder and turned him around. "I need to ask a favor"

"What makes you think I'll do anything for you!" Patrick yelled.

"I'll" Pete tried to think of what he would want. "I'll sign you to my record label"

"What would make you think I'll want to sign with your shitty record label?" Patrick said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Then I'll get you anything you want. A car, a house, signed to another record label. Anything you want" Pete said desperately.

"What do you want me to do?" Patrick really needed to get another contract. He needed to share his music.

"Marry me" Pete said. He knows that this man is the only person he will marry. He loved his looks, his voice, and the way Patrick yelled at him. He wouldn't mind being yelled at by Patrick for the rest of his life.

"What?!? Are you like high right now?" Patrick said shocked.

"No" Pete was taken back by his reaction. "I'm actually really sober right now"

"Maybe I didn't hear you right. Did you just ask me to marry you?"

"Yeah I did" Pete was lost. He didn't think it would be this difficult to propose to someone.

"Okay. You've gone mental" Patrick laughed slightly shaking his head with disbelief.

"No I haven't. It's a long story as to why I have to get married. I just need a yes or a no" Patrick just looked at him, not sure what to say. "Okay. I'm moving way too fast"

"You think" Patrick squeaked out.

Pete pulled a marker out if his pocket and grabbed Patrick's hand. "Here's my number. Call me when you make a decision" he put the marker back in his pocket and kissed Patrick's cheek. "I'll see you later Trick" he whispered in his ear before leaving.

Patrick stood there shocked. He raised his hand up and touched where Pete's lips once were. How was it he went to storming off from the guy he despised to the guy proposing to him. Patrick already had an answer for Pete and he hated himself for it. "Holy smokes"

A/n: Should I continue????