Chapter Two: Why me?

I woke up the next morning. I stepped in the warm shower. After I was done I put on black skinny jeans and American Eagle tee shirt and simple black TOMS.

I brushed my long blonde wavy hair. I had a couple hours left until I had to go to the airport. Yeah I am in Florida in college. My parents live in Canada, yeah very far...

I was just standing in the middle of my dorm lost in my thoughts, then all the sudden I felt a very cold breeze brush by my skin. Then it started to get really chilly.

All the sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around slowly. Nobody was there. I heard the same hissing and whispering as yesterday. It is starting to get creepy.

Out of nowhere, I saw a shadow down the hall way. Then it faded away. When I turned back around the same girl as yesterday was a couple inches away from me.

She twisted her neck creepily and it snapped. I winced at the sound. Her jet black eyes were getting darker if that is even possible. She just kept staring at me. I was just to frightened to do anything. She just kept walking towards me until we were face to face.

"I'm comming to get you" She whispered in a creepy voice.

Then she laughed wickedly and evil. Then she faded. Then I heard the door creak and squeaked.

Suddenly, my knees felt weak and I collapsed. I had tears running down my face all I could say is.........

" I'm sorry Bailey"

________________________________________________________________

A/N: Well is that good for a second chappy??? Please vote and comment you can give me ideas. and you can also fan me;) Well I don't update on the computer so I can't put in different fonts =( This story will get into detail soon my dears

~ insert evil laugh~

Well.....

VOte

FAN

comment

bye~bye