Roughest Toughest School

Once upon a time, there was an old, rough school for the bad kids to go. There was a kid who somehow stumbled upon the school, because he took the wrong bus. This kid's name was Karl. Karl with a K to be exact. Now, to think he did such a stupid thing, some would say he deserved to go to the horrible school. But, he was confused as always. He bumped into the meanest kid on the playground. Of course, Karl would ask the most amusing question, which is about to entertain all the readers.

"Hey scary looking guy, what's your name?" Karl asked with a smile. Little did he know, everyone at this rough and tough school knew this person's name.

"You don't know who I am?! I'll make sure you remember, you fluffy haired person!" and with that, the toughest kid pulled out a water gun and started shooting Karl!

"Ahhhh! Stop it! My hair will get fluffier because of the humidity!" Karl tried to shield himself of the nasty hose water with his hands. Little did he know, if he just put a horn on his head and yelled "I'm a fluffy unicorn!" everyone would adore him.

However, this did not happen. Karl just sat on the ground, surrounded by water.

"Now you'll remember my name, right? My name is...HANNAH!" and with that, she shoved her water gun down her pocket and turned her back to Karl. She sashayed off, but just as she turned the corner, she winked at Karl. Karl's mouth dropped open. Before he could say anything, Hannah was out of sight.

Could Karl be in love? To answer the question, yes, yes he was. He doesn't know how it happened. Her so to say "perfect body" or just because she was a blonde. No it was none of these, actually maybe the first one, but it was mostly her personality. How much they relate.

Originally this was a bully story, but could it be a romance? Or could it also turn into a humorous story? Who knows. After all, it was pretty funny that Karl with a K was bullied by a short GIRL.

Speaking of short girls, another jumped out of the blue. She also got on the wrong bus, however unlike Karl, she meant to do this. She wanted to meet the baddest of the bad. So far it has been a let down for her. The roughest toughest person was a girl carrying around a water gun. That's literally what kindergartners do! She might as well flown to the world's worst school. Jenkins Middle School. She did not feel like going so far, so she had to deal with this.

"Hi! Are you the roughest toughest person in this school?! I mean, you don't look like it, but who knows with this place. I could out-bad all the people in this joint. I just choose not to." The brunette short girl looked at her phone. Her eyes lit up with excitement. "Look what time it is! It's 1:11! Make a wish. I wish to go to this school. It's awesome!" She opened her eyes to see Karl looking at her, confused. She made him more confused than all the people he's ever met. "oh, and by the way, my name is Jordan. I saw the whole thing with Hannah and you, and let me say, BOY! YOU GOTTA CRUSH!" She got so excited and nudged the fluffy hair boy. She was also very interested in his hair. I mean, you don't see hair like that everyday!

Karl was unsure what to think of Jordan. His first impression is that she is smart and independent, because she went to this weird school by herself. Karl was optimistic to not immediately think Jordan was crazy. Man, was he wrong.

Epilogue:

Later Karl met his arch nemesis. He puked rainbows which endangered Karl's hair. He did nothing and eventually the threat went away, amazingly. Karl and his crush Hannah got engaged at age 13, and waited to marry at age 16. No one knows what happened to Jordan, so use your imagination.