Prologue

PROLOGUE

All rights reserved.

All the characters and events in this story have no existence whatsoever outside the imagination of the author, and purely fictional and are not to be construed as even remotely inspired by persons and events and have no relation to any having the same name or names. They are not even distantly inspired by any individual known or unknown to the author, and all the incidents are merely invention.

***

Dakota had desolation of past. Her past that keep hunting her, pagkagising niya parang kahapon lang ang nangyaring insidenteng yun, na para bang wala ng bukas pa, na para bang kahit buhay man siya sa araw na to, parang wala ng bukas na madadatnan niya.

She wants to end her miserable life, she wants to forget everything from yesterday, she desperately wants it. But how could she do it? Ayaw na niyang dagdagan pa ang kasalanan niya, she doesn't want her brother to feel miserable enough.

Her only one companion and at the same time her brother keep pursuing her, telling her that it wasn't her fault, to forget everything.

"YESTERDAY was your past day, you should forget it. TODAY is your day, when your still breathing and you should thank it, and repent your sin from yesterday. TOMORROW is your future, the day that you can change your life from yesterday. Think about how you can fix your self and acknowledge the people around you because they still care for you."

"