Kabanata 1-

Chapter 1

Hello. . this story is a new version, I've change everything including of names. I read it, there's a lot of typo error and it seems like pang bata yung takbo ng kwento and I'm not really satisfied sa flow ng story na ito, and I don't even know if you still read a I hope you still support it and keep reading it. . KAMSAHAMNIDAAA...

***

DAKOTA

I have seen a people, every one of whom loves death more than they loves life. They cultivate humility rather than pride.

Dakota keep that in her aching brain cells for so long that it hurts, Sometimes she wants to end it, but unfortunately she doesn't want to leave her brother behind, miserably like she is right now.

"Dakota?" her brother called. She keep silent until her brother went inside in her room.

He smiled at her like he always do. She stared at him asking "why" in her very low voice.

"were going back to Philippines on morrow"

It was so sudden that she cant react. Kung may lugar man na pinaka ayaw niyang balikan yun ay ang PILIPINAS dahil doon nagsimula ang lahat ng masamang ala-ala niya.

HUNTER

DAD calling. . .

{Hey Hunter where are you?} Dad.

"on the beach dad" I replied.

{on the beach, with the boys?} Dad.

"Hey man, who's that?" Gavin asked, he is one of my friend. Its our vacation, kaya nasa Boracay kami ngayon with my friends.

"its my dad, man" sagot ko kay gavin.

"send my regards"

"yeah whatever".

{you didn't invite me} dad.

"Hello" I mock.

{you've become selfish(laugh)} dad.

"Hello" I mock again, and he just laugh.

{that's my trick, this is what I do when your mom scolds me}.

"Hello I can't hear you" I smiled, nakikita ko na ang ngiti ng mga kasama ko because they know how close I am and my father. Were also treated each other as Best friend, my dad knows how I think, how to read me without a single word, a Papas boy indeed.

{okay, (laugh) enjoy yourselves. have fun!}

"Thanks Dad" I ended the call.

"How was your Dad, Man?" Jeremiah asked. Nasa isang VIP cottage kami with my child hood comrades.

"He's fine, he's in Australia with mom for the conference meeting on their upcoming project"

"busy with business huh." Jeri.

"YO!!" Asher shout. With his surfboard in his left arm.

"oh dude, pasukan na naman bukas." Gavin said with his battle of vodka.

"Man I'm still exhausted" Asher.

"I guess we just need to enjoy our last day" jeri.

Nakaupo kaming lahat with the wines and vodkas in our hands. Nasa last term na kami ng college taking up business, believe it or not, lahat kami same course ang kinuha, were just like brothers, kaya kung ano ang kukunin ng isa kukunin din ng iba. Just like buy one take one.

Gavin checked his phone while us chatting on nonsense topic just like the old time. Ng bigla lumaki ang mata ni gavin sa kakatitig sa phone niya.

"Is this true?" tanong niya, ewan kung sa sarili ba niya o sa amin. Tumayo silang lahat at lumapit kay gavin.

"I think this is just a gossip" jerimiah said, na nakakunot din ang noo niya pati ang iba.

"ano bayan?" tanong ko.

"there's a new transferee in our university" Gavin said. Tumayo ako at kinuha ang phone niya.

LATEST NEWS (Easton University trends)

A new Girl transferee? in the university of the E.U. it was the very first time that the university would accept the transferees on the outside in the last term of the semester, the university known as the elite school and they not easily penetrate a students, and they also shouldn't accept a new student from the outside unless you are a high profile, or you can top the scholarship and IQ test. So how come the girl can enter the most elite university in the Philippines? Is it just a random gossip? Or is she rich? Or she top the exams? Which of the following is true?. We can find out tomorrow. .keep on touch for the newest flash. .

"Alam ba to ni tita Olivia?" tanong ni Gavin. My mom is the president of the university.

"this is the very first time na may magtatransfer sa university bro." jeri

"I bet, she's talented and bright, no one can top the entrance exam though" gavin.

"Unless kung same sila ng pag'iisip ni mama" yep, my mom was so generous and Smart the entrance exam ay hindi lang ito ukol sa pag aaral kundi sa karanasan ng buhay, it also contained a psychological exam para Makita kung gaano ba kalawak ang takbo ng isip mo. But ofcourse not everybody in school can pass that exam, they just using their wealth para lang makapasok, nowadays money can do anything.

"I hope she's sexy and gorgeous" Asher said. Talk about flirt, he's indeed a flirt magnetism.

"hopso! You little dimwit" Jeri said our adviser. He's older than us though.

"What?(pout)"

"stop being a flirt boy" natatawang sabi ni Gavin.

"I'm already a legal" angal na sabi ni asher.

"Yeah you're legal enough para makulong"

"whatever" girly niyang pahayag. Nagtawanan nalang kami, this is what my friends are, just huppy-go-lucky, don't mind a single problems, just having fun.

That time umuwi narin kami para magpahinga, sa nagdaang araw we just spent our summer days wasted.

---

Aigoooo!! Sorry poh for the very short and lame chapter, hope you still enjoy it.

ImInBlackRed