Theyre home

Teleahas POV
same day

When lox woke up I got everyone into the loungeroom and told them that Hayes and I were dating and I looked at the time and I said "shit I'm going to be late" I ran upstairs and changed into high waisted blue jean shorts, a loose grey crop top, a blue flannel, blue knee length socksand black converses then I brushed my hair and put my boss cap in it backwards and grabbed my shoulder bag and put 3 mother's in it and grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and grabbed my keys for my blur Ferrari and I said "bye guys" and I got in my car and left.

At hospital

I walked into the hospital and went to the counter and said "I'm here to pick up carter Reynolds and Justin bieber" she nodded and us 3 jumped into the car and I said "to you guys want either Starbucks or mother first" they both said "Starbucks" and after getting them we sat back in the car and I gave then their mother and I said "guess what" carter said "what" I said "I'm dating hayes" they both said "what" and we left and went home.
When we got home we walked inside and I yelled "we're home" and they all ran and hugged the boys and I said "I feel so loved" pretending to be hurt and Nash came over and threw me over his shoulder and everyone laughed and when he put me down I went and hugged hayes because I was dissy and later that night we went to bed.