One

The three words caused the hairs on the back of my neck stand on edge, my legs to feel like jello and my mind to go panicky and my breathing and heart to get faster.

"Come here Madison"

was the three words, my Mums words at that.

After my legs returned to a walking state, I got off my bed, leaving my room, I walked past a row of pine doors, down the narrow stair case and into the living room where my Mum was with a bottle of Vodka in her hand, the see through liquid swishing from side to side of the narrow bottle.

"Madison"my Mum slurred her words as she said them

"Mum.."I said quietly

"Don't call me that"she spat at me before staggering up onto her feet.

She staggered towards me and before I knew it, I was on the ground.

"YOU KILLED YOUR DAD! YOU BITCH"She yelled, anger running in her tone, her eyes full of rage.

"I didn't, it was an accident"I whispered, my voice full of hurt

"ACCIDENT?! IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL IT?!!"She screamed before gulping down more vodka.

"Mum, I didn't do anything"I whispered

"anything? you killed him!!"

"HE KILLED HIMSELF"I yelled at her, the confidence rushing to me

She grabbed my hair which caused me to let out a whimper, she dragged me up from the floor,

"YOU MADE HIM"she yelled before pushing me into the glass coffee table, the pressure of me on top caused it to smash into millions of pieces and most of them all over me, I let out a cry as I pulled out a large piece of glass out of my leg which caused my leg to start gushing of blood through my white skinny jeans, I let out a soft cry before I was dragged up to my feet again my my mum.

I was standing in the middle of the living room with glass in my hair and over my clothes, blood-stained white jeans and a scar all the way down my arm from the glass table.

My Mum took another swig of her vodka before coming right up to my face and whispering

"It was your fault, its your fault hes gone, you done this"

I could smell the vodka in her breath and the anger running through her tone, her eyes full of anger, rage and in a way sadness.

Before I could reply I was sent flying backwards into the wall by her fist colliding with my face, I could feel the bump from the wall forming, I put my hand on the bump and when I brought it back down, my hand was covered in blood.

My vision slowly became a little blurred, I saw my Mum staggering towards me with one fist raised, my vision was slowly becoming worse as she neared, she stopped in front of me and inched her fist nearer m face.I scrunched my eyes closed waiting for the impact of her punch to hit me.

But I didn't feel her fist, only a strong pair of arms around my body, I opened my eyes and saw a pair of Ice Blue eyes staring back at my Green ones, before I could ask what was going on, I was lifted by mysterious blue-eyes, I could hear my mum yelling but I felt safe in these arms.

My eyelids felt heavy and eventually closed, breaking my gaze with the ice blue eyes and entering the internal darkness....

-------------

Sorry it was so short guys!! I promise chapter two will be quite long ;)

Love y'all hope you enjoyed

who is Ice Blue Eyes? Leave a comment <3

-Kayleigh