Savannah and my story

Hey my name is Savannah. I love to skateboard. My fav color is lime green. Okay im sick of talking about what i like, lets go ahead and talk about why im writing this story. First of all i did live with my mother but my mother was going to go to jail so i had to move with my dad for one whole school year. So indeed i did move with my dad but we had moved all around the world . When we finally had our last stop it was in Utah and i didnt like it we were way to far away from my mother. That pissed me off. I got really mad we started to drift apart, started to just stop talking. He made his wife dee do all of the talking, he didnt ever make his own desicion for his daughter. I had enough of getting treated like crap, getting beat , having to sniff fumes of ciggarates from them and weed, getting smacked ever time i did something that they didnt think was right , and not getting to eat food ever night. One night i decided i had enough and i exploded at my dad. Hed decided that she was cheating on him and so we left. She was on drugs, so he started to do drugs. When we left he only had 80$, we asked his friend for a ride. His name was Dave and he was a drug addict, i felt lost and confussed most of the time that we were with him. I was worried, my dad then asked if Dave could buy him meth. WOW!!! I was ferous and i couldnt even speak. It was in a walmart parking lot. I went into walmart and sat down and cried and cried. I couldnt believe what i was seeing. The cops stopped him and said that he was on meth. I had to stick up for him and tell them that he wasnt so that he wouldnt go to jail, he was the only person that i had. It was then he had decided that he was going to go back to his wife. He left the next day without saying goodbye and told me in a text that hed be back in a month. He left me with his wives family that hated me. Of course i stayed for a little while. Than my step grandmother got pissed at me and told me to go and kill myself and being only a small age that i was. I tried to cut myself. I almost believed her almost for awhile. Than i realized that it wasnt worth it.