part 1:the fateful encounter.

Hey guys,welcome to hyperdimension neptunia The demon chapters.I am Arjunaa and i hope you enjoy the first chapter and do let me know about any mistakes,now on to the story.

It was midday in the virtua forest,Nepgear was searching for something,"goodness,I wonder where that monster in the request is"just then an ancient dragon came out of nowhere and attacked her.

"there it is!"she then immediately formed her saber and attacked it,she hit it with a barrage of attacks although it seemed unaffected, "what the goodness!My attacks aren't even hurting it."then the monster clenched its claws and came to smash her,but then someone came and grabbed nepgear out of the way,"are you alright?you should be more careful,now wait here i'll take out the dragon."

He then formed a metal rod about his height and ran towards it,the monster swung its claws at him,he quickly dodged the attack and jumped on its back and started attacking its head.

it took massive amounts of damage before it shook him off its back when he landed he said, "i knew it,it had the nega-viral condition" Nepgear confused asked"nega-viral condition?" "yes it is a combination of the viral condition and nega share energy.as you know it negates Share energy, probably why you couldn't affect it."

"yes that might be the reason but how did you find that out?"she asked.

"my weapon can detect any condition an enemy can inflict,time to finish it!!" He clenched his fists together as if he was wishing Something and an energy orb formed in his hands,he shouted "destruction grenade!"and he then launched it towards the dragon,it hit the dragon and exploded And the dragon turned into data dust.

"so what were you doing here?"he asked."oh i was on a quest from the guild to beat that ancient dragon" "alone?"he was surprised,"yes I may not look like itbut I am the CPU candidate of planeptune Nepgear, whats your name?"

"My name is Arjunaa,nice to meet you Nepgear."

"thanks for the help Arjunaa,would you like to have Sandwiches with me?","sure"they were eating the sandwiches together when,"ugh! Where is Nepgear? She was supposed to have come back by now... Wait sh-she is with a boy"said uni."Nepgear these are awesome,did you make these?","no,my friend compa made these,yes she is an amazing cook."

"anyw-"Arjunaa was cut off by uni attacking him he jumped out of the way"hey that was uncalled for" "shut up you prev i know what your after!" Arjunaa confused asked"what are you talking about? Well if you want a fight you got one"they started fighting,they were pretty much equal to one another "unrelenting barrage!"Arjunaa cried out and hit uni With a 100-hit combo but after that he got very tired as well was uni but then uni flew in the sky(she was in HDD form)and started firing at Arjunaa

He was too tired to dodge,but he deflected most of them But got hit too much and as a final resort used Destruction grenade and fainted.Then Neptune came in HDD and asked"what's up You guys were late, uni why do you look so hurt And who is that?

"he helped me beat the monster, we were eating When uni misunderstood and attacked him And this is the result of the battle."Explained Nepgear."Anyway we should take him to the Basillicom"said neptune.