Chapter 1: Greetings and War

The St.Paul Ebenezer New Jerusalem Missionary Baptist    Church of God opens its doors to Pastor and First Lady Marcus & Anne-Marie Smith with their daughter Tasha. Let's take a look at how the people of St.Paul accepts them.

"Good evening to all, I am Pastor Marcus Smith and I am going to be your new pastor for St.Paul." says Marcus as his family walks in behind him.

Mother Maria Johnson stands up to greet him. "How are you fine sir? I am Mother Maria the choir director of St.Paul Ebenezer New Jerusalem Missionary Baptist Church of God."
Marcus looks down at the short light skinned lady who is too close for comfort. "Get yo (your) damn hands off him. You know damn he the pastor come sit yo happy ass down!" Yelled Mother Pernell Johnson, Maria's sister, as she grabbed Marie. Anne-Marie stepped in and said "Okay now ladies let's just calm down and not take it to another level."

Both mothers sat with attitudes while Deacon Jackson, their baby brother, kept laughing at them. Pernell throws her shoe at him while he begins to look around like 'what hit me?'
The next hour hit and it was 3:00. The minister of music showed up from work and said in a high voice "Hello all! How are you all?" Everyone answered with a smile except for Marcus. At that moment he knew that the minister was going to be a problem. Finally smiled Marcus said "Hello I am.."
"Fine as he...I mean nice to meet you." Their daughter said out loud "I don't feel safe here mom." Everyone turned around and started to cause commotion.