Gajeel.

I grabbed natsu arm my eyes not leave the girl in the cars eyes. " who is she who is that girl.? " I said almost needy. "That's levy she is lucys best friend. Don't tell me.. You like her don't you." letting go of his arm. " she is cute but I don't know yet." he laughed" good luck man she has never let anyone hold her hand. " we shall see how things go. They parked and exited the car. Lucy a tall blong girl walked right up to natsu and kissed him." hey lu " he said. I looked at her and her eyes never left mine. Slowly I walked towards her." umm hello. " both of our faces turned red. " much name is gajeel what is yours" that's stupid gajeel you already now her name." she giggle. " I am levy. " I could not pull myself to look at anything else the way her eyes sparkle and her red checks are so cute. "can I walk you to class?" I took a deep breath. Please say yes. " y-yes I would like that." I exhaled thank god. We turned and left natsu and Lucy. They both stared and us as we walked away. They kept staring up til we were in side the school. "so what do you like to do in your free time." I asked. "WELL I love reading and painting but I am no good at it what about you.?" hopefully she likes what I like to do. " well I am good at building stuff with metal. That's really all I am good at." her eyes lite up. " you are a metal Smith. That's so cool. Can you teach me." she said jumping up an down. " umm.. Yes. Of course. Will you be free tonight. So I can teach you." she nodded. " I can't wait I have to go. The bell is about to ring.." she looked at me with a questioning look. "what?" she blushed android started shuffling her feet " do you want to meet up right here for lunch.?" nodding "yes" I smiled as she skip to away to her class. Oh shit I don't know where myself class is.
It took me most of. 1. Period to find the office. When I got their is asked for myself Schedule and a nice white haired lady handed me one. I entered myself first class. As I walked in ever one stared at me. "Tsk what the hell are you looking at" I went and sat in the back. Here we go....