PROLOGUE

★MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT!★

(ROYALTY P.O.V)

"Now don't let me tell you to clean this kitchen again or your out of here" my Foster dad threatened.

I came down from my room and went into the kitchen and rolled up my sleeves.

"Your late!" He yelled in my ear almost bursting my eardrums.

I turned on the water and poured in the soap to start the dishes.

I suddenly felt a hard sting on my rear end which caused me to scream in pain.

"Did that hurt?" He said softly in my ear.

I nodded slowly as a tear rolled down my face and i turned off the water.

"Good".

"Hello royal, hey baby" my Foster mom said coming in the door.

I wanted to tell her what just happened but he shushed me and put his hands around his neck to show imagery of him choking me.

I got quiet and continued washing the dishes.

"Hey baby" he said hugging her and kissing her forehead.

"Royal you okay?" She asked concerned.

I tried to fight back the tears as I nodded my head yes.

I dried the dishes and put them up and wiped off the counters.

My Foster mom and dad walked upstairs.

When I was sure I was alone I dropped to floor and buried my face in my lap.
**************

I woke up to the sound of my door creeking. I looked at my door and seen my Foster dad sneaking in.

I slowly got out my bed and went on to the floor as he patted the bed looking for me.

I slipped under my bed and waited making sure I made no noise.

...but suddenly I got a feeling in my nose... I tried to hold it back but... "ahh-chu!".

I got so frightened when I seen him drop down to the floor and shine his light in my face.

"I wouldn't recommend you screaming" was all he said.

He tried reaching for me but I rolled the opposite direction out of the bed.

I stood to my feet and ran towards my cracked window and lifted it up.

I wanted to scream for help but I was too scared so I just tried to climb out but it was too late he snatched me back in and threw me on the bed.

I was completely helpless... what could I do?

★COMMENT,VOTE,RECOMMEND ★

★WHAT DO YOU THINK?★