Ryan Adams' 1989

S O 1 9 8 9 B Y R Y A N A D A M S C A M E O U T!

WHO ELSE IS (ba da ba ba ba) Lovin' it?

So I haven't listened to all of it (don't kill me please :3) but I have listened to the previews on iTunes and they are really good! The only one that I'm not a huge fan of is Shake It Off because Shake It Off is supposed to be more of a fast song and Ryan Adams made it slower. Shake It Off is a song that I dance really crazy to and I can't do that with Ryan Adams' cover. I'm not saying I hate it, I'm just saying that I liked Taylor's version better.

Taylor won an Emmy for her AMEX: Taylor Swift Unstaged project. She also took a bunch of selfies with it which was so adorable!

clovermist12, Arosebwcat, and I have a Swiftie binder where we keep all of her lyrics (we're still working on them though). So far we only have the lyrics...So do y'all have any ideas on what else we could keep/make in there? Leave your suggestion(s) in the comments.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I STARTED CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE SO IF I SCARE YOU GUYS THAT'S WHY! AAANDDD

I got 1st chair in band! SO YAY IM SO HAPPY!!!

QOTC: Have any of y'all went to any of Taylor's concerts? If so, say which one and your experience in the comments!