Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Jumping out of my bed and almost tripping over my enormous teddy bear I managed to make it out of my bedroom. I ran down the stairs and heading over to the counter to grab my car keys and my wallet soon being stopped by my parents questioning where i was going.

"Calm down fast and the furious! Where're you going?" my dad questioned.

"Erica's house she really needs me right now. I'll be back around midnight or 1, Promise!..... Now can i go?!" I lied trying to hurry and get out of the house.

"Yeah sure just be careful heading over there and on your way back." My mom stated.

"K. Will do. Love you!" Running out of the door and into my car.

I felt bad that I had to lie to my parents but seriously if I told them they would start asking all of these questions I had absolutely no answers to. Wonders started to fill my mind of what I was going to see when I got to Zayn. It seriously felt as if every stop light hated me. Every single light I had drove closer to would turn to red. Making me furious that it kept changing colors. Finally reaching my destination I looked around for Zayn. But he was no where to be found. Common Street was a small road only about a mile and half long and I could seriously not find this idiot that called me at 11 o'clock at night. Starting to worry of where he could be my phone rang not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked.

Not a single word came from the other line except for heavy breathing. I pulled away the phone seeing who the caller was. But before I could take a glance at my iPhone the call ended. And just to my luck I looked back at my recent calls and noticed that it was a Blocked number. Freaking out and about to drive away a huge *BANG* came to my drivers side window. Making me scream and drop my phone I turned to look at what hit my window. I cautiously leaned over to see if anything was on the ground. And there it was.... Zayn laying on the ground laughing with tears coming out of his eyes and holding his stomach from the pain of laughter. I swiftly got out of the car and looked at him lying on the ground like an idiot. I sat on the ground next to my buggie waiting for him to stop laughing which i thought was gonna go on forever. Slightly laughing at him a few minutes later he finally stopped but tears still running down his face.

I chuckled "Are you done?"

"Yes...." Zayn lightly replied.

"Good cause' I totally hate you right now" I said sarcastically and lightly punching him in the arm.

"OW! Watch it I'm fragile." he lowly shot back with a small smirk on his face.

"Yeah right" I said with a small wink.

"Wait! Why am I being nice to you, you scared the living crap out of me! And you called me and had me worried! What the hell was that all about?!" I semi-yelled before he could speak.

"I don't know. I wanted to see you. Plus all the other lads are asleep and I wanted to do something fun?" he giggled.

"Well you could of just told me that and not scare me half to death!" I added. "But see it was it fun huh?" He claimed.

We laughed off the entire situation and the fact that he had me worried. We walked back to his tour bus which i obliviously missed. When we walked inside i couldn't help but be amazed. Black and Red leather couches with a huge flat screen tv with an Xbox and 5 controllers. I stood there for a minute to let it sink in realizing how many girls wish they could be standing in my place right now. With my mouth wide open looking from side to side in amazement it quickly caught my attention that Zayn was starring at me.