Chapter 6

A/N: I forgot about what I foreshadowed and forgot what I was going to write since it has been a while- oops

Annie's POV
It's been a while since we have started vlogging, about 4 months to be exact- and we have almost 1,000 subscribers! Mommy turns on the camera and I say "hey guys, it's Annie (obviously), and I have my leo on which means I'm going to gymnastics!" I turn off the camera, grab my packed bag, and head into the car. As we drove I turn back on the camera. "So I don't have any meets for a few months which means updated routines and adding new skills." Mommy drops me off at the gym. I pull off my shirt and tuck my gym bag into my locker, then dash into the gym and start to warm up. It was a mixed rotation today, meaning I could go wherever I want as long as there isn't too many people. I hop up onto the beam with mats surrounding it and practice my series. Once I have mastered that, I go onto a relatively middle-sized beam (with no mats around it). Once I do the front-walkover part I get ready to sail into my backhandspring. Instead of landing it, all I heard was a crunch, and I fell to the floor crying while holding onto my pained ankle. I couldn't get up. Seconds later, all I see is black.