Chapter 3

Lauren's POV

Walking through the hallway is where you see everyone. Basically you see every emoji known to man. There are the sad teens, the angry teens, also the happy teens. Then you get more into depth and you see the embarrassed teens, the confused teens, and the loved up teens. Don't get me wrong I love emojis but the school hallway is just too much. But as a popular kid everyone makes way for me. I don't understand it at all I mean I'm just a person. "Yo hey Lauren," my best friend Normani said to me as she walked up. "Uh oh hey Normani how you doing."
"Good but have you seen the new couple it's a shocker but at the same time not so much," Normani told me. Who are the new couple I haven't heard of a new couple yet. "Um no I haven't who are they." Normani just looked at me like I was an alien from the planet stupid. "LAUREN YOU HAVEN'T HEARD, okay I'll calm down, BUT it's Dinah and Camila you know Camila is the nerd and Dinah is the cool one." Oh them. So they are dating ugh why can't Camila just date me I would be so good to her. I have liked her for a long time. STUPID POPULARITY. I mean everyone sort of saw them,Caminah, as they call it. Some shipped them as friends some as girlfriends. I SHIP THEM AS FRIENDS. You know maybe I'll just like you know...... NO LAUREN STOP THINKING THAT. Dinah is a good person. YOU are a good person. Well I do have that project with Camila maybe I'll just look into he"LAUREN ARE YOU LISTENING." Normani cut off my though how rude. "Uh oh Normani uh I'm uh sorry I was uh day dreaming," way to go Lauren now she'll ask what's wrong. "Laur what's wrong? You okay?"
"Normani I'm just you know," I answered but didn't fully answer. "You have a major crush on Camila and you want to kill Dinah." I look at her shocked before saying, "YES NORMANI! YOU UNDERSTAND MY STRUGGLE."
"Please never say that phrase again. You've liked her since we'll forever just talk to her more get her with your Jauregui charm." "Okay I will I'll get her to be mine," I said. "Just do it. Don't let your dreams be dreams," Normani said quoting Shia Lebouf. "Mani never say THAT phrase again." She just looked at something in the hallway. Or well to be more specific the couple. Dinah and Camila. Walking. Holding hands. Laughing like they're in love. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. It's not like they can't do that its just it breaks my heart. Like literally breaks my heart. I glared and Dinah and she just looked confused. They kept walking away to there class and right when they turned a corner the bell rang. "Um bye Mani gotta get to class." "Lauren just remember you can get her." As I walked away I thought I can get her and I will get her.

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay so I was gonna update a while ago but I had lots of work at school. I feel bad because this is just a filler and I'm sorry. Also I was gonna write a better one but now I'm really sick. Like major sick. So I'm sorry again but I'll try to do more updates but you know school so I'll just try.

-Kalea
Ka-lay-ah