Strings attached

The two girls were placed together in a rotting cell, though they did not mind seeing each other save at the moment.

"Nadia!"

"Clara? What happened to you? " Nadia and Clara rushed together in a hug. Both happy to see the other, but both worried for the missing member of their trio.

" I was attacked by some crazy German... he... he..." she struggled to say what happened. "  But then those two guys stop him." Clara turned to the two men behind her. " But I am worried this won't last very long."

Nadia nodded,  " Ya, the same thing happened to me. When I was looking for Cate I was kidnapped by this really colorful British guy, but then those two came in just in time to save me from being raped or killed or anything worse. "

" But where's Cate?" Clara looked around and did not see any other people in the other cells. For the most part, the girls had kept their voiced in a hushed whisper, afraid of the men and what they would do if they heard them. Nadia wanted answers of her friends' whereabouts.  

" Hey where's Cate?! " Nadia marched over to the men beside their jail cell, they had been the ones to escorted Clara.  She crossed her arms and tried to look intimidating as possible. The blondes  looked indifferently at her.

" You don't need to worry about her. She's fine. " The grungy male said as he adjusts the bandages around his torso.

" Fine my ass, after what happened to us. I want answers! We have to find her... what if you lost someone you cared about?! Huh! If you had no clue if you are going to see them again and if you did, are they alright... we wanted to be with each other making a movie.  It was supposed to be fun. Not a living hell." She wiped the beading tears away before they fell. 

" Nadia? Hey... don't cry...maybe she's fine. " Clara turned her away from the men and tried soothing her breathing, but they both knew it was a lie. So for now they huddled in their corner and dared not to look at the men around them outside the cell.

***********************

" Hey Clara? Do you think their apart of some cult or..." Nadia whispered.

" I don't know.  I..." Clara stopped in the middle of her sentence, staring at the man who just entered. Nadia looked over and saw the tall blonde man who just walked in. He made eye contact with Clara and a wolfish grin grew across his face.

" Lutz. " The bandaged man warned.

" Oh shut up. You're just trying to steal her away and I already partly claimed her. "

" You almost did, but you didn't.  Oliver's the one who already claimed someone and was trying to get another for himself."

Nadia shuddered at his name. Clara was angered that they were acting like they were property.  " How dare you!" She stood up and marched over to the bars again, glaring at Lutz. " How dare you think you can get away with this.  Who do you think you are? "

" Correction frudline. Who I was. " He grinned wider at Clara's confused expression.  " You didn't know. Well we all died. But didn't move on. "

" If you are trying to tell me you are all ghost I hope can't feel because--" Clara threatened, but was cut off before she could finish.

" So feisty. But you didn't let me finish. Yes, were ghosts, but Oliver discovered a way to make us 'alive' again. So we're not spirits as to say. Course nothing last forever and this little spell is starting to fade. So unless we bind ourselves body and soul to someone alive we have to keep doing the spell. "

" Then keep doing the spell. " Nadia exclaimed.

" That's the problem doll." The American started, " We can't just keep doing the spell plus everyone has to bind or whatever to a human and then we can all leave.  So far it's just these two who need to fuck--"

" Allen! "

" Well that's what you have to do. I didn't object to it, Luciano isn't here to say no. Basically he doesn't care what we do, just not to kill them. He's already having at it with the other one of them. " Allen huffed.

" What! " Nadia went wide eyed. " Someone is hurting Cate! "

" No just showing her a good time." Allen smirked. " You know Matt... you still haven't claimed anyone. " 'Matt' huffed and grumbled under his breath.

" What do you think I was trying to do? " Lutz suddenly growled. " Give me back the girl and you can have the other one."

At hearing this Clara and Nadia clung to each other. Fear over coming them as the two males looked them over with hunger. " No you can't give her back to that brute. You told him to not touch her. " Nadia explained trying to keep her voice steady. 

Before anyone could speak, the door slammed open and another male strode in. He wore a brown uniform, but it appeared to be hastily put on and his auburn hair was slightly disheveled. He looked over at the frighten girls. " I changed my mind. The two that have not claimed can choose one of these two... Just do not severely injure them during the process."

The girls clung tighter to each other, knowing what was going to happen to them. Their false sense of freedom crushed as the door of their cell opened and Lutz grabbed Clara away from Nadia. Clara stayed quiet watching as her friend screamed for her only to be taken away by the other man, Matt.