Eight

We got to the shop and everyone was there except Dro. OG pulled Mac into the office with us. Mac sat down next to Lucky and I stood on the side of OG. OG asked for my phone and showed Mac the messages before anything was said.

Mac: What tha fuck is this?

OG: The message that was sent to Mookie from the throw a way!

Mac: But I didn't text that and I told you my tosser  got stolen a week ago G? This why you didn't show up to meet us Mook? I hope y'all don't think I did this! Where was you Mook? I called you all that night!

Me: You did say some bout yo tosser got took but I got jammed up that night!

OG: When the shit came up missing who was you with?

Mac: I was with Justin, Pablo, Dro, Petey and Dre! We was all in the spot and that base head Danielle came threw and when she left I noticed my shit gone!

OG: That bitch to scary to steal and as far as....

Before he could finish there was a knock on the door. OG told us to hush and asked who was it but there was no answer. We pulled our burners and he picked up his phone to call someone but before he could it rang. He picked it up and listened. He then gave us the look of its some shit and got a pen off his desk, clicked it, the secret door in the wall opened. We all walked in and the door closed behind us.

We then proceeded threw the tunnel in the floor which led us to his house five blocks away. When we got there he entered a code and another door opened. We was in another safe room. Before he opened the door he turned on the monitors to look at the inside of his house. There was no movement no where, so he opened the door and we all walked out. We all walked into the kitchen.

OG: We need to watch our asses that was a hit on the shop and the bitch that knocked on the door was only waiting for us to open it but there was four trucks outside waiting on the word to rush in! We need to change up shit and make sure shit safe for everyone from here on out!

Honestee's POV

I been spending a lot of time with Oxteivyan (Octavian) for the past three months. He has been showing me that he is not into doing me bad or bringing drama around me. We have been enjoying each other's company a lot. I still been working and school just ended for the summer. Oxteivyan asked me not to pick up more hours at work so we could spend more time together but I already but my notice in to change to morning shifts and less hours a month ago.

I'm not going to tell him because I don't need him thinking I did it for him. I did it for me, so I can focus on me for a little while over the summer. Today I'm just staying at home and the ladies are going to come over. I'm in the kitchen cooking lunch and watching the tv when I hear my back door open. I know it is one of the guys so I just continued doing what I was doing. Oxteivyan walked up and hugged me from behind, planting a kiss on my neck.

Oxteivyan: Damn baby it smells good!

Me: Is you hungry? Do you have enough time to eat?

Oxteivyan: Hell yeah I'm hungry and I got all the time you need happiness

Me: Shut up O! But the food will be done in ten minutes babe.

Oxteivyan: Ok happiness, that gives me time to jump in the shower! Wish you would jump in with me but I'll continue to wait! We need to talk later tho!

He kissed me on my forehead and went upstairs. I know it bothers him that we still haven't had sex but I'm just not trying to give him that part of me so soon. While I was making our plates, someone rang my doorbell. I wanted to ignore who ever it was but knew O would be coming down soon and would have me answer it any ways. I took my time to get to the door. It was Xya and Nat.

I ran upstairs to tell O that the girls was here but when I walked into my room and seen him naked I forgot all I needed to say to him. His body looked like it had been hand crafted and molded with perfect hands. Like they took their time making sure every muscle was put in the right place. Every tattoo looked like it was just freshly done and placed in the right places.

I am loving the v that sits right under and curves his six pack. Then my eyes went to the monster that was relaxed between his legs. For it to not be at salute, the length and width of it still had me like omg wowzers! He must of noticed the look on my face because he was laughing and walking towards me but wrapping the towel around his waist. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately. I broke up the kiss.

Me: Damn O! I came up to tell you something!

O: I'm sure the way you was looking at me that something isn't on your mind no more!

Me: O stop! I came to tell you the food was done and Xya and Nat are here!

O: Damn ok but hold up one second.

He still was holding on to my waist. He kissed me and closed the door. He then lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Never breaking our kiss and leading me to the bed. He laid me down on my back and laid on top of me, kissing me deeply. He broke our kiss to make a trail of kisses from my cheek down to my breasts. The moans flowed out ever so calmly.

He started kissing down my stomach, but stopped and lifted up to remove my shorts and underwear. Before I could say a word, he buried his face deep inside my juice box. He had his hands holding my legs open while he had his way, my body moving and me moaning out his name. My ecstasy came near, I moaned and told him and my hands went to his head. I started grinding my body on his tongue and my release hit hard.

He climbed up between my legs and kissed me passionately for a minute, giving me the chance to come back down. He moved his lips and asked if I wanted him to stop. I told him "no please don't!" He lifted up, grabbed his jeans on the bed and got a condom. He then sat up on his knees and put the condom on. I had butterflies in my stomach and I wanted to tell him I changed my mind so bad after seeing his punisher at salute.

He returned his lips to mines and in between kisses he asked if I wanted to really do this? I said yes and kissed him harder. He lined up his punisher to my love tunnel and pushed in slowly. My hands automatically went to his chest pushing him up, my head went back moaning loud and I was on the tip of my toes. I felt a full blown fire down below from me being stretched to take his punisher. When he was fully in he stayed still for a minute trying to let me get adjusted to his size.

He started going in and out of me with short strokes but with every stroke he pulled out a little more before returning it all into me. My nails was deep in his back, I was moaning his name and my body started responding to every stroke when my ecstasy hit hard. He lifted up, looked me in my eyes, stayed still and told me he loved me. Before I could say anything back there was a knock on the door.

O: Yeah!

Xya: Did you guys forget about us! Hello ! You have company!

O: Damn! She will be down in a while!

Nat: Nah Tee just call us later! Love ya! Bye mama! We will lock the door sweetie!

O: You ok? You want me to stop, so you can go be with your girls?

Me: I'm ok and I will get at them later. Right now I'm spending time with you.

O: Damn I love you!

He returned his lips to mine and started slowly stroking in and out of me. We stayed making love in that position until he pulled out and asked me to roll over. I did, laying flat on my chest, hands under the pillow and ass up in the air. He positioned hisself between my legs. He lined up at my opening and pushed in slowly. I buried my face into the pillow, gripping the top of the bed and moaning loudly.

He stroked in and out of me at a steady but not slow pace. One hand was gripping my hip and the other was smacking my ass. He pulled my hair, bringing my face out of the pillow and started slamming deep into me. My ecstasy came down so hard my body started shaking. With both his hands he grabbed onto my shoulders and started going faster and deeper. I felt another storm of ecstasy come at the same time his did too. We stayed in that position until we came back down to earth!