Playing the Bad Boy's game.

Prologue

"Ever, Ever, Ever. When are you going to learn," He paused, a grin spreading across his face. "You can never beat me. I'm the best in Felhon High." He smirk. Oh how I want to slap that smirk off his face.

"Don't be so full of yourself," I paused. "Last time I checked we had the same score on our grades, better yet we both top one on our year. We had tied all out matches in basketball and Dodge ball, considering I'm a girl and your a guy and we both led. Oh and have you forgotten that I'm the new Co-coach of the football team." Now I was the one smirking and he was the one wanting to slap my smirk off. I could see his jaw tense up, his eyes narrowed into slits. We are now having a glaring contest.

He was the first one to break eye contact. "Then how about we have a game?" he said brightly. Uh-oh I'm guessing this "game" can cause damage, a huge one. He's smirk is totally giving me the vibes to not take it.

My brows shot up. "What kind of game? Monopoly? Snake and ladders? Basketball?" I grin, I wanted to have a match with Drew. One on one.

"Haha funny," He scowled. "It's a game that will decided on whom is much better. You or me." He grin, encouraging me to take him up.

I leaned on my locker, seeing kids rushing towards the exit, placing my hand under my chin. Huh? A game which consists of me and him. There might be a poss--- No. Think positive, there is no fricking possibilty! The winner has already been decided, ME! 

I grin picturing Drew losing. "Shoot, what's this "game" all about?" I emphasize the word game. He cross his arms which made his muscle buldge. Eck! Not a fine sight at all.

"Let's just say that it consists of different kind of tasks, the first one to complete it wins and the loser has to be MY bitch for a week." He beamed, his eyes telling me that the demon inside him is anticipating for my answer.

"And if I win?"

"Then I'll be your bitch for a week." he said grimly. "But I doubt that."

He did not said that! Now your just riling me up for this stupid game of yours. Hmm, him being my bitch for a week, ordering him around and do my homework. That's sounds like a great idea. And to top it all off is seeing Felhon High's Bad Boy be my bitch for a week just adds the cherry. 

Rubbing my hands, I shot his a challenging look. "I'm in." It's so on Drew Parker, you have just met your worst enemy.

A/N:

Comment and Vote! :)