I'M SORRY

I'm so sorry! I have neglected this book far too long and I'm just disappointed to see what this book have become. I'm angry at myself for doing this to the lovely readers who took their time in reading this horrid story. I really am angry at myself. 

Seeing all of you commenting on this book really sunk my heart- but its not your fault people- because it just shows that I'm a no good writer, I just left you all hanging and I just--- I don't even know what to say. I'm just so lost with this book--- is that valid enough? I don't know, I just lost the will and inspiration to write this story. 

Its been hold for more that two years and I'm just so--- like every time I see this book I just have the urge to delete and get on with my life, but then another part of me, the sentimental one, wants to keep and maybe-- just maybe finish the book (eye rolls) but knowing my lazy ass it'd take a DECADE!

Actually I have already mapped out the ending and let me tell you it is totally amazeball! But I'm stuck on how to move the story along. I really love and cherish this book for it was the first book that I really loved and the first book that I saw that my grammar improve (I'm from the Philippines)

Maybe I'm just going to delete this book and just get on with life and tell my sentimental angel to beat it. Maybe... Just a thought though..

Yay or nay on deleting this book?

Or should I keep it and fight my writers block?

Whatever all of you choose, that will be my decision.

Hope you understand :)