poulige

Harry's pov

The lads and I sat around the living room in Louis and my flat in London. We were all in a circle playing truth and dare.

"Louis truth or dare?" Niall ask. I scroll through twitter following a few of my fans
"Dare," Louis said.

"I dare you to twit 'I love you' to one of your fans on twitter of Liam's choice," Niall explained. When Niall mentioned Liam. Liam turned around with his eyes widen looking at Niall then simile. It continued when it came to me.

"HAZZ TRUTH OR DARE!!!" Louis shouted next to me.

"Dare???" I question afraid what would happen next. Last time I chose dare Louis made me run in my boxers around the street and later on management got mad when paparazzi snap a shoot of me.

"I dare you to kidnapped someone," I froze thinking how this is going to turn out.
________________________________________

I put on a black mask as I stand outside I looked around looking for someone to target. I saw a teenage girl with brown hair without think twice I sneaked be hide her placing my hand across her mouth.

Mickey pov

"Where am I?" I said. I looked around to see I'm in a dark and dusty room. I drag my leg across the bed as I stand sticking out my hands to find the door but see nothing but darkness. I tapped the wall up and down but found nothing yet.
Where's the damn door, oh there is it. As I touch the metal nob. I slowly open the door and look through the space to see any one around to see no one. It's clear, I open the door wider tip toeing into the hall way I looked up at the hanging frames on the wall to stop seeing a tall figure of a male standing in front of me. I stumbled back almost tripping over the chair behind me.

"What do you think your doing," a deep raspy voice echo around us. I look at the dark figure as it walks closer to me making me walk backwards falling on to chair bringing it down with me.

"Ouch" I sat up rubbing my head I look at the figure as he look a me looking serious, I look at the floor but looked back when a bat hit me and i fell in to darkness.
Hey guye i hope u like it vote and comment